part 11

*your pov*
when you woke up in the morning you realized you were still on the couch with vinnie. you got up slowly trying not to wake him up. you walked into the kitchen and looked around for food to make breakfast with. you found some eggs, so you decided to make omelettes for everyone. after a little while you finished everyone's food and went to wake them up. you walked upstairs to jordan's room. you knocked on the door.
y/n: hey wake up i made breakfast!
jordan: we will be out in a second.
you walked back downstairs to wake up vinnie.  you walked up to him and kissed him
y/n: hey wake up i made you breakfast.
vinnie opened his eyes and leaned up and kissed you.
vinnie: you did? you didn't have to.
y/n: i wanted to silly, but don't get used to it.
vinnie: i won't
you all sat down at the table and ate your breakfast. once you all finished you guys cleaned up your dishes.
maddy: thank you for breakfast it was so good!
jordan: yeah thank you!
maddy and jordan went back to his room.
vinnie was still sitting at the table so you went and sat on his lap facing him.
vinnie: thank you for breakfast baby.
y/n: your welcome.
you leaned in and kissed him, it wasn't quick soft kiss like when you woke him up this one was more aggressive. you quickly got up and walked away teasing him ;). next thing you know vinnies hand was on your neck pulling you back up onto his body. he grabbed onto your back and held you against him. you guys made out and it was hot and intense. after a while vinnie picked you up and brought you upstairs. he put you on his bed and got ontop of you. you guys made out for a while on his bed but eventually you broke away.
y/n: it's only 8 in the morning!
vinnie: so?
y/n: we have other stuff to do today!
vinnie: like what?
y/n: we have to go to the grocery store and i'm supposed to be going out with avani today, and we have dinner plans at saddle ranch. we can't just mess around all day.
vinnie: awwww pleaseeee
you got up and walked to the shower.
y/n: you joining me or not? ;)
you guys had a very hot and intense shower of making out and then vinnie moved down your body....
after you guys finished you got out of the shower and got ready to go to the store. you guys made it to the grocery store and started filling up the cart with groceries.
y/n: hey you know what we should do tonight?
vinnie: what?
y/n: bake cookies!
vinnie: that sounds fun!
you guys finished up getting the ingredients and the rest of your groceries. you paid and headed out to the car to load in the groceries. you guys drove home and unloaded all the groceries.
y/n: hey vinnie i think i'm gonna head home and get ready to hang out with avani.
vinnie: aw whyyy?
y/n: because i haven't been home and i wanna go there to get ready.
vinnie: okay, i guess anthony, jordan, maddy, and i can meet you guys at saddle ranch for dinner.
y/n: that sounds good! bye i love you!
vinnie: love you too.
you quickly kissed vinnie on the lips then left.
*time skip*
you had gotten ready to go with avani. she had picked you up from your apartment. you brought a bag full of clothes along with you to leave at vinnies so you don't always have to come home to get clothes. you and avani went to the mall and did some shopping. you guys went to starbucks to get some coffee.
avani: so how are you and vinnie doing?
y/n: we're doing really good! he's really fun to be around and i just love him so much!
avani: awe i'm happy for you girly!
y/n: awe thank you!
avani: have you guys even kissed?
y/n: did anthony not tell you?
avani shook her head.
y/n: we've done way more than kiss.
avani: wait have you guys?
y/n: yep!
avani: wow you go girl!!
you guys started laughing. you two just talked for a while and caught up with each other. you looked at your phone.
y/n: shoot we gotta go or else we're gonna be late to dinner!
you guys rushed to the car and drove over to saddle ranch. you guys got there and found everyone else already at a table. you sat down by vinnie and gave him a quick kiss.
y/n: sorry we're late, we got distracted.
vinnie: it's okay.
you guys ordered your food adam got your drinks. you all were just sitting at the table talking and waiting for your food. then you got a call...