part 17

it's been a little over 2 months since everything happened. you've been focusing on yourself and getting better. you've been to therapy to help deal with what happened. you've been getting back to a way more normal life. today you are going with maddy to her ultrasound, maddy and the baby has been one of the few things you look forward to. you were in the bathroom finishing up your hair and makeup, you heard vinnie walk into his room.
vinnie: almost done getting ready?
y/n: yeah just a few more minutes.
vinnie: okay
you heard vinnie jump onto the bed and go on tiktok. after a few more minutes you finished getting ready and walked out into vinnies room. you saw that he feel asleep while he was  waiting. you walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek.
y/n: wake up silly
vinnie grabbed your hand and pulled you on top of him and wrapped his arms around you.
vinnie: 5 more minutes.
y/n: no we have to go or we will be late.
vinnie: ugh fineee
you guys got up and headed downstairs to meet vinnie and jordan. you guys got in the car and drove over to the doctors. you guys parked and walked inside. you guys got out in a room and the doctor came in to give maddy her ultrasound. you looked up at the monitor and could see the baby. you felt super happy seeing that baby on the screen and being in vinnies arms.
you guys finished up at the doctors and went to get lunch. vinnie was driving and had one of his hands on your thigh.
vinnie: where do you guys wanna go for lunch?
maddy: chick fil a
y/n: that sounds good to me.
vinnie: jordan?
jordan was sitting there staring out the window and you could tell by the look on his face soemthing was wrong.
y/n: jordan?
jordan: oh uh yeah that's fine.
you guys went to chick fil a and got your food. you guys drove back home to eat. you got your food and walked outside to eat. you were eating some fries and saw jordan come outside.
y/n: hey what's up?
jordan: i just wanted to come out here with you, how have you been?
y/n: i've actually been doing really good. i don't have nightmares anymore and i'm not scared of the dark anymore. but that's not important whats wrong with you?
jordan: i'm scared.
y/n: scared of what?
jordan: the baby and that i'm not gonna be good enough of a dad. or that i'll just mess it up somehow
y/n: hey your gonna be an amazing dad! your so good with kids and you love maddy so much!
jordan: your right i do!
y/n: and your not gonna be raising the kid alone you have me, anthony, avani, vinnie, mom, dad, and most importantly maddy.
jordan: your right! there's nothing to be worried about.
y/n: exactly! when do you think you guys are gonna tell mom and dad?
jordan: me and maddy were talking about taking a trip there for a few weeks soon.
y/n: yeah that will be good for you guys to be out there away from people.
jordan: yeah it'll be nice to have a break from social media and the city.
y/n: yeah it sounds nice.
jordan: why don't you and vinnie go on a vacation somewhere?
y/n: i'm not sure, i've thought of it but never looked into it.
vinnie walked through the door. and walked up to you and kissed you.
vinnie: looked into what?
y/n: nothing
vinnie: oh okay.
you kept a mental note to look into a vacation later. it was a good idea since your and vinnies 6 months was coming up.