part 25

*your pov*
your turned around to see who tapped you on your shoulder. it was baby j...
baby j: hey
y/n: hey
baby j: what are you up to?
y/n: just standing around. what about you?
baby j: i was looking for someone to talk to and saw you!
y/n: oh! how's the party? 
baby j: good, wanna dance?
y/n: um sure!
you and baby j walked out to where everyone was dancing. a couple other guys came up around you. they kept refilling your drink, you began to be concerned because they were getting to close for comfort.
y/n: j do you think we can find vinnie now?
baby j: nah he's fine! let's just dance!
y/n: um okay
baby j kept getting closer to you while dancing, he eventually was right on you.
y/n: j to close!
baby j: it's fine y/n!
he had his hands on you and kept getting closer. everything was getting very blurry, those boys definitely got you drunk. you walked away from them to go find vinnie. but someone grabbed your hand. you turned and looked to see who it was. it was baby j.
baby j: where are you going?
y/n: to find vinnie!
baby j: why?
y/n: because he's my boyfriend and i wanna find him!
baby j: what if he wasn't your boyfriend?
y/n: he is and that's all that matters!
baby j: just let me do this one time!
y/n: do what?
he grabbed onto your face and kissed you. you pushed him off and backed up. next thing you know vinnie came up and punched him, he turned to you...
vinnie: how could you?
y/n: vinnie he kissed me! i was trying to get away from him!
vinnie wasn't listening he was already running away. you went and chased after him. you lost him in the crowd. you spent what felt like forever trying to find him. eventually you just went outside and sat by the pool. you started crying because you felt bad about what happened. after a while you heard someone come outside, you wiped the tears off your face. it was kio.
y/n: hey kio
kio: what's wrong?
y/n: me and vinnie got in a fight and now i can't find him.
kio: i saw him get in a uber, i thought you were with him.
y/n: i'm not, do you think he went home?
kio: probably
you stood up and started walking out to the driveway and you shouted to kio...
y/n: thanks kio!
you got a uber back to the house. you got inside and went up to vinnies room. you saw him gaming.
y/n: vinnie?
vinnie: what do you want?
y/n: i wanted to tell you i had no idea what j was doing i tried to get away from him but they had me trapped and they kept making me drink stuff. and when i finally got away j grabbed me and kissed me. i spent forever trying  to find you but i couldn't, kio found me by the pool crying and he told me you left! you left me!
by now you were sobbing. vinnie turned and looked at you and you could tell he regretted yelling at you and leaving. he got up from his chair and came to you. he wrapped his arms around you and gave you a hug.
vinnie: i love you so much bubba and i'm so sorry that i hurt you. i never wanted to do that to you. i should've stopped and listened to you not ran off
y/n: it's okay bubba, i forgive you
you looked up at him and kissed him. after a while he went and sat back down to continue gaming. you hopped on his bed and ended up falling asleep.
*vinnies pov*
after a couple hours of gaming i turned off my monitors. i turned to see what y/n was doing, she feel asleep. i got up and woke her up but she was still half asleep i helped her get changed and take her makeup off. we got in bed and feel asleep.