part 5

*your pov*
when you woke up in the morning vinnie wasn't there. so you got up and walked into his bathroom to see if he was there, he wasn't. so you left his room and walked downstairs and heard someone in the kitchen. you walked into the kitchen and you saw vinnie by the stove dancing to music while cooking soemthing.
y/n: what are you up to silly?
vinnie: gosh you scared me i didn't hear you coming! i'm just cooking you breakfast.
vinnie walked over to you and kissed you.
y/n: what do you think your doing?
you looked around to see if anyone saw.
vinnie: calm down everyone else went out to breakfast and won't be back till later today.
y/n: oh so i can do this?
you walked up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him. this kiss was intense. vinnie picked you up and placed you on the counter and moved his hands to your lower back/butt. you guys sat there for a little bit just making out. vinnie all the suddenly pulled away.
vinnie: oh shit your food!
vinnie ran over to the stove to check on your food.
vinnie: oh it's perfect, breakfast is ready!!
vinnie prepared your plate off food and told you to follow him outside. he had made a beautiful set up on the table outside. he set your food down and pulled out a chair for you to sit on. once you sat down he went inside to get his food. you guys finished eating and cleaned up your mess.
y/n: what do you wanna do today?
vinnie: hmmm we could swim in the pool or go to the skate park, ooo maybe go get ice cream!!
y/n: those all sound like so much fun!
you guys went upstairs to change into swimsuits, but then you realized you didn't have one at his house.
y/n: vinnie i don't have a swimsuit! do you think maddy or avani has one here?
vinnie: probably, go check jordan or anthony's room.
you found a swimsuit in jordan's room but its a swimsuit you would never normally wear. it was a very revealing swimsuit. you were suprised you fit into it. you went to vinnies room to see if he was in there. he wasn't there so you decided to check out by the pool. you walked outside and walked around the pool but you didn't see him anywhere. then all the sudden you felt someone push you into the pool.
y/n: VINNIEEEE
once you came up from under the water you saw vinnie running towards you getting ready to jump in. you swam away screaming
y/n: vinnie don't do it! no!
vinnie jump into the pool in a canonball. vinnie came up from under water. you splashed him.
y/n: you idiot
vinnie: i thought you liked it when i was being silly.
y/n: your right i do.
vinnie swam over to you and picked you up and held onto your thighs. he spun you guys around and he kissed you. it ended up turning into a full make out sesh. vinnie made his way from your lips to your neck.
y/n: vinnie you can't do that.
vinnie: why not?
y/n: you know why! anthony!
vinnie: oh yeah. screw anthony.
you guys got out of the pool after a while and went and got dressed.
vinnie: you ready to go to the skate park?
y/n: yeah i'm ready!
you guys make it to the skate park. you look at vinnie.
vinnie: what's up?
y/n: i've never skated before.
vinnie: it's okay i'll teach you.
after a couple of hours of vinnie teaching you how to skate you guys got tired and decided to go get ice cream. you guys made it to the ice cream place and got your ice cream. you guys finished eating your ice cream and decided to head back home. when you got there everyone  else was already back home.
jordan: what did you guys do today?
y/n: nothing much we just hung out and went to the skate park.
jordan: that's it ?
y/n: yep!
jordan: then whats with the thing on your neck?
you turned and looked at vinnie and he was smiling and trying not to laugh. you smacked him and turned to walk to the bathroom.
y/n: i hate you vinnie!
vinnie shouted from the living room: no you don't!
you got in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and there was a huge super dark hickey from earlier. you turned and walked back to the living room.
y/n: what were you thinking?
vinnie: that i like you and i was having fun.
y/n: what if anthony sees?
anthony: what if i see what?
you turned around and saw him standing there. as soon as he looked at you his smile disappeared.
anthony: what the hell...