part 32

*y/n pov*
you and maddy were in jordan's room packing up some stuff because you guys wanted to move tomorrow. you heard the front door open so you went to see who it was. you made it to the entry way and saw quinton.
y/n: you need to leave!
quinton: i came here to talk.
y/n: i don't have anything to say to you!
quinton: come on y/n please
y/n: no did vinnie punching you in the face not make it clear? i don't want anything to do with you!
quinton: come on y/n i even broke up with cynthia for you!
y/n: i never told you to do that! plus i'm in a very happy relationship with vinnie.
quinton: vinnie dosent love you! he's gonna leave you for the next pretty girl that shows him attention.
y/n: quinton if he didn't love me than why would he give me a promise ring?
you held up your left hand and pointed to the ring on your ring finger. quinton didn't say anything to you he just turned around and left.
you walked back to jordan's room and helped maddy pack more.
maddy: what was that?
y/n: quinton! he told me he broke up with cynthia for me and that vinnie dosent love me.
maddy: he needs help.
y/n: no kidding.
you guys finished up packing jordan's room and went to the kitchen to get a snack. you guys finished your snacks when the boys got back. you ran up to vinnie and jumped into his arms and wrapped your legs around his waist.
y/n: where have you been?
vinnie: we've been at the skate park all day. it's so hot outside so now i'm all sweaty.
y/n: do you wanna go take a shower?
vinnie: yeah.
vinnie flipped you onto his back and walked up the stairs to his room. he brought you into the bathroom with you. he set you down and started ripping your clothes off. you took off your shirt and bra. he bent down and ripped off your shorts and panties with his teeth, while he was doing that you took off his shirt. he took off his pants and boxers. he picked you up and carried you into the shower. he pinned you up against the wall. he leaned down and started rubbing your clit with his tongue. you grabbed into his hair and let out a small moan. he came back up and started kissing on your neck. he put toe fingers inside of you and went faster. you grabbed onto his back and left nail marks. he picked you up and put himself inside of you. he began going faster and faster. you both let out moans.
y/n: vinnie
vinnie: what?
y/n: slower
vinnie slowed down and started kissing your neck and boobs. you guys finished and then washed each other off. vinnie was in the closest picking out clothes. you were already dressed when you heard the doorbell ring. you went downstairs to see who it was. you opened the door and it was cynthia.
cynthia: you b*tch he left me for you!
she walked in the door and slapped you across the face.  you looked at her and saw she was about to punch you. you ducked and backed up. she came running up to you trying to hit and punch you. you finally had enough and punched her back. your punch was a lot stronger than hers. she seemed shocked by how much it hurt.
y/n: i don't like him! i have a boyfriend!
she didn't care she kept trying to fight you and you finally had enough you fought her back. fighting her gave you flash backs to when you were in Seattle fighting vinnies ex. after a while vinnie came downstairs and saw you two fighting.
vinnie: what the hell?
cynthia: that b*tch stole my man!
y/n: quinton broke up with her for me and i told him no and that i'd never date him.
cynthia: he told me that he loved you and that you loved him back. he said you told him to break up with me.
y/n: what the hell? he tried kissing me and i told him no and pushed him off. vinnie punched him and made him leave the party. i'd never do that to someone.
cynthia: oh my god y/n i'm so sorry.
y/n: yeah you should be! i tried telling you before you punched me.
cynthia: i'm so sorry. i'm just gonna go!
cynthia turned around and left.
vinnie: you fighting people is so hot!
vinnie walked up to you and pinned you against the wall. he pinned your arms up above your head. he put his head inside your shirt and  unclipped your bra with his teeth. he began sucking on your tits. he moved down to where your pants were. you grabbed his head and pulled him up so he was standing. you turned him and pinned him against the wall. you bent  down to where his jeans were you unbuttoned them and pulled them down and took out his dick. you began rubbing it with your hands and licking it with your tongue. vinnie got hard so you started going faster. he kept moaning your name till he finished. you pulled his pants back up and stood up. you licked your lips and smiled at him.
you and vinnie just hung out for the rest of the night till everyone got back to the house. you guys spent a couple of hours playing pingpong and making tiktoks. eventually you and vinnie were bored so you guys went upstairs. vinnie wanted to stream so you let him. you hopped on his bed and watched tiktok till you feel asleep.