Part 35

Authors note: hey guys! i wanna thank you for the reads and all the positivity on my story it means so much to me. also if you guys have any ideas please let me know!

Everyone from the party had started arriving. you got up and walked to the kitchen to get you and vinnie some drinks, once you were done pouring out your drinks you turned to go bring them to him. but you bumped into someone, it was anthony.
y/n: oops sorry ant
anthony: oh um it's all good.
anthony said looking around scared or worried. you were curious on what he was looking for.
y/n: you good?
anthony: yeah i'm just looking for avani. have you seen her?
y/n: nope! i didn't even know she was here.
you turned and walked into the living room where vinnie was. he was talking to j and kio. you sat down on the couch next to him and handed him his drink.
y/n: hey bubba!
you kissed him on the check and handed him his drink.
kio: hey y/n what's up?
y/n: nothing much kio, what about you?
kio was pretty drunk already.
kio: you know vinnie loves you right!
you and vinnie looked at each other and started laughing.
y/n: yes kio i know!
kio: and j does too!
you looked over at j shocked. he looked away from you and started blushing.
y/n: j is that true?
j: ummmm...
vinnie: dude we talked abt this!
j: i can't help my feelings!
y/n: i can't handle this anymore!
you got up and walked away to your room. you were walking down the hallway to your room and heard something in anthony's room and got curious. you walked up to the door and it was open a little bit. you pushed it open and walked in. you turned around the corner and saw anthony having sex with madi.
y/n: WHAT THE FUCK ANTHONY
anthony: SHIT Y/N!
y/n: what the hell os wrong with you!
you turned and ran out of the room. vinnie ran up to you concerned.
vinnie: what's wrong? i heard you yelling!
y/n: i just walked in on anthony having sex with fucking madi.
vinnie: shit did avani see?
y/n: no!
vinnie pulled you into your room and sat you down on the bed.
vinnie: what do you want to do about it?
y/n: avani needs to find out!
vinnie: yes but don't you think anthony should be the one to tell her?
y/n: yeah he better tell her now!
vinnie: let's go find him and tell him.
you guys got up and walked around the house to find them. you finally found them in the backyard talking. you ran up to anthony and slapped him across the face.
y/n: what the fuck man! how could you do that to avani?
anthony: i don't know it just happened.
y/n: you better find her and tell her right now or i will!
as you were yelling at anthony you heard screaming inside. you and vinnie ran into the house and saw maddy standing in a puddle of liquid.
y/n: shit did your water just break?
maddy: yeah.... i think so....
you rushed maddy into the car and drove her to the hospitial. you were driving and vinnie was in the passenger seat. maddy and jordan were in the back. maddy was starting to get contractions. you arrived at the hospital and her contractions were getting worse. you made it into the er and a nurse had her sit into a wheelchair and rushed her off somewhere without saying anything...

authors note: i know this chapter is short but i plan on writing more tomorrow!