part 10

*vinnies pov*
i woke up before y/n did. i didn't want to move because she was still asleep on top of you. you grabbed your phone and went onto tiktok. you saw so many posts about you two and your kissing picture from yesterday. you just ignored them because you didn't wanna do anything without talking to y/n first. you looked down at y/n...
💭 your thought 💭
gosh i love you so much i just don't know how to tell you. i wanna make you mine for forever. your so beautiful
💭 end of thoughts 💭
your thoughts ended because you saw that y/n was awake.
vinnie: good morning baby
y/n: good morning 
*your pov*
y/n: how long have you been awake for?
vinnie: not to long.
y/n: okay, guess what?
vinnie: what?
y/n: i'm hungryyy
vinnie: your always hungry silly!
y/n: so? wanna go get breakfast?
vinnie: sure why not!
you guys got up and got ready to leave. you walked downstairs and saw maddy and jordan standing at the counter.
y/n: hey guys what's up?
maddy: nothing we were just thinking of getting something to eat!
y/n: me and vinnie were just talking about that!
jordan: would you wanna go out to breakfast together?
y/n: sure i'll go tell vinnie!
you walked back upstairs to go get vinnie. you were about to open the door and you heard him talking.
vinnie: come on vinnie it's not that hard just tell her how you feel! quit being a wimp!
you opened the door and asked him.
y/n: how do you feel?
vinnie: i didn't want to tell you this way y/n.
y/n: tell me what this way?
vinnie: that... i love you!
y/n: you do??
vinnie nodded his head
vinnie: so much!!
you ran up to him and jumped into his arms.
y/n: i love you so much vinnie!
you guys stood there and hugged and kissed till you heard a knock at the door.
maddy: you guys ready?
vinnie: ready for what?
y/n: oh i forgot to tell you! we're going out to breakfast with maddy and jordan.
vinnie: ohhh yeah we're ready!
all of you guys got into the car and drove to blu jam cafe in la. when you guys parked and got out people immediately recognized you. they all ran over asking for pictures and to make tiktoks. a group of fans came up to you and vinnie.
fan 1: we saw the picture of you two kissing! are you guys dating??
you looked around at all the cameras recording you. and you turned to vinnie and kissed him. all the fans started screaming.
y/n: yes we're dating!
vinnie: i've never been happier on my life!
fan 1: awwwweee you guys are so cute together!
y/n: awe thank you! your so sweet! well we gotta go eat but we'll post some tiktoks later make sure to watch them!
you guys turned around and walked into the restaurant and got your food. you all spent your time there eating talking and laughing.
you all finished your food and got ready to leave.  while you guys were on your way home you asked.
y/n: what should we do for the rest of the day?
vinnie: we could go to the skate park!
jordan: that sounds fun!
maddy: yeah let's do it!
you guys made it back to the house to grab your a skateboards. once you got all the stuff into the car you guys headed to the skate park.
vinnie: you ready?
y/n: yeah let's go!
vinnie: want me to teach you a trick?
y/n: yeah! can you teach how to ollie?
vinnie: of course babe!
you four spent most of your day at the skate park learning tricks, talking to friends, and making tiktoks. it was staring to get dark and you realized soemthing.
y/n: hey vinnie! remember this morning when i told the fans we'd post some tiktoks!
vinnie: yeah what about it?
y/n: we never did! and i want to post one abt our relationship!
vinnie: yeah let's do it!
you guys spent a while trying to perfect the tiktok you wanted to make. after you did you posted it. you guys went back to the boys house.
jordan: it's kind of late would you guys wanna order postmates and watch a movie or soemthing?
y/n: yeah that sounds fun!
you guys ordered some food, and once it arrived you guys sat down in the living room to eat and watch a movie. around halfway through the movie you got pretty sleepy so you cuddled up next to vinnie.
y/n: thank you for the best day today, i love you!
vinnie: your welcome, i love you too!
after vinnie said that you feel asleep in his arms.