Chapter 16: Being With Draco

Harry fought down his nervousness and attempted to concentrate on the gorgeous body under him. Draco was pale as moonlight, white creamy skin glistening in the candlelight. He was mostly hairless, whether naturally so or artificially, Harry couldn't tell. He was looking at Harry with an eager smile on his face, eyes shining with anticipation.

...

He looked down at Draco. His hair was a tangled mess, his skin was a rosy hue all over, and his breathing was still uneven. Still, he wore a happy and satisfied smile. When his eyes opened, he grinned wider at Harry, and held his arms out for him. Harry laid on top of him, kissing sloppily.

"That was incredible," Draco spoke up.

"Yeah," Harry agreed, grinning. "Brilliant."

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it."

...

"I'm exhausted."

"Me too. Let's shower together, Harry. Meanwhile, the house-elves can change the sheets."

Harry blushed at the house-elves knowing what they had been up to.

"Maybe we could just pull them off?" Harry suggested.

"All right," Draco complied.

They made quick work of pulling down the soiled bed sheet, and left it in a pile on the floor.

After a quick shower, where they managed to only kiss, Harry fell asleep with Draco Malfoy in his arms. He had never slept so peacefully.

* * *

As Harry was waking up, he wasn't really aware of where he was, or what day it was. His mind still groggy with sleep, only registered that he was in a very comfortable bed, and he was hugging someone in his sleep. He opened his eyes, and he saw the top of a white blond head. His chin was buried in the soft strands, the body of his companion moulded against his front. As he moved slightly, his soft cock brushed against the backside of the person, and as he groaned, he heard an accompanying sound from the man in his arms.

"Morning, Harry."

"Morning, Draco." He grinned to himself, as the memories from the previous night returned.

Draco turned his head around and gave him a soft kiss.

"What are your plans for today?" Draco asked.

"What day is it?"

"Monday."

Harry groaned.

"Shouldn't we go to work?"

"There is no Wizengamot meeting this week, remember? That was why you picked last Saturday to go to Thailand. No courts either. Do you want to get the divorce on the way? There may be no courts, but we can still get the ball rolling."

"Yes. I'll have to go talk to Hermione's solicitor."

"I'm sure that once we prove that Ginny cheated on you, everything will be all right. She hadn't been exactly a model mother either. Also, there's the whole affair with the potion."

"I'm just not so sure I want to bring up the cheating, or the potion."

"Harry..."

"It's not like I'm faithful."

"That's different. Or you regret last night." Harry could hear the start of a sulk in his voice.

"No." He kissed a pale shoulder. "Never. I'm just...not sure if I can do that to the children. She's still their mother. The divorce will surely be in the papers, and what I do will reflect on them as well."