The day Amy left.

~ This part is set after the breakup of Jonah and Amy as Amy leave for California leaving Jonah behind. As Amy cannot commit to Jonah at this time that she does indeed see herself ever marrying him ~

After the breakup-
Jonah POV- ( Diary )
Well today, that shocked me. I was so ready. I wanted to start this new chapter in my life. The chapter where I am spending my life with Amy in California. Not not just staying here. I love her, I am willing to overlook all the issues with moving as all I want in the world is to be with Amy. But I found out today that she clearly does not feel the same away about me. I thought things were going well, we were raising Parker together. I cannot believe that she does not see us together in the future that all this that we have been through was for nothing. That it's just over like that. What am I supposed to do. Everyone looks at me as weak and broken now I suppose if I'm honest I am broken because I do love Amy but I'm not weak but staying in Amy's house and paying rent whilst she's moved to California only lets everyone else assume I'm struggling. I'm not I'm completely fine. Okay that's not true. I don't even know why I'm writing this. I suppose a diary is always good to keep hold of my emotions until I can find a way to let them out. I just miss Amy so much and I can't believe it ended that way, I was going to propose to her...

Amy's POV-
Well today is the day I leave. I finally leave. I'm getting on that plane with Emma and Parker and going to California where I will be calling home from now on. This feels so surreal. I don't really know why I am writing it down. Probably because Jonah brought me and him these stupid diaries so we could write about each day from the very beginning of moving from what I have called home for my whole life. Oh wow I didn't think of that until I wrote this Jonah. I have not got him anymore. We broke up, well I think I broke up with him I don't know. I said I didn't want to marry him, it was not a proper proposal but he asked whether I would, and I mean I love him but. Well my last marriage did not go so great. I just don't want to experiment that pain all over again I could not bare to go through that again and I would not want him to suffer that to. And asking him to drop his life and move with me that's to much to ask for is it not? He can't just move for me, what about his life I can't expect him to just drop everything for me, I know it seemed like he would I just don't think he would be happy. I think as soon as I leave here everything will get better as soon as I'm in California I can move on and focus on my work for a while well it is the whole reason I'm moving isn't it.