The next day

(Sorry for not updating for nearly a month I completely forgot!)

The following day. Amy comes back to store because she knows that she is not going to give up until her life is back in order. The only way it can get back in order is if Jonah will take her back. Amy sets out a plan to convince Jonah that she is sorry.

Dina walks up to Amy.
DINA: what you doing back here?

AMY: what do you mean? You know what I'm doing here. Also I didn't want to say anything before as everyone saw me going to Corporate as wow what a great life Amy must be having now. But I honestly hate it. It's not only no longer being with Jonah. It's the job. I quit Dina. Please don't tell anyone nobody knows promise me you won't say...

DINA: does this mean you are back in St.Louis for good?

AMY: yes, but don't tell anyone. I'm back in my house well my house which Eric and Mateo have been staying in until they can find their own place.

DINA: are you coming back here for a job. Because I am not sure on the polices of hiring someone who quit a corporate job at Zehra Cloud 9 I believe it may be against policy to hire you.

AMY: no... actually I have a few interviews in place for potential job opportunities.

Jonah sees Amy from across the store. Garret noticing him looking at her.

GARRET: what's going on there then? you two back together?

JONAH: no well Amy came back to me begging to get back together but I'm not sure.

GARRET: I normally wouldn't say anything as quite frankly I don't care but the way you look at her you clearly as still in love with her.

JONAH: fine yes I'm still in love with Amy. I just don't know that I can trust her again that she's going to leave me that pain was a pain I never want to go through again.

GARRET: she's coming over.

JONAH: uhhh tell her I'm I don't know I just can't see her right now.

Amy approaches Garret looking about as she thought she had seen Jonah over there.

AMY: hi, you seen jonah? I am sure I just saw him?

GARRET: what Jonah? Jonah who?what? I don't know god Amy. (Garret picks up his phone and pretends to get a call)

AMY: you are acting so strange what is going on with everyone here?

Amy walks up and down looking between each aisle looking for Jonah. She sees him in the corner talking to Glenn so she starts to walk to towards him.