Whats next?

- It's been a few weeks now since Amy has started at Corporate. Which meant everyone back at the store had stopped treating Jonah like a lost puppy. -

AMY'S POV-
Amy was getting kinda used to living in California she had made a few friends at work however it just wasn't the same. One evening on the way back home, Amy got thinking was it worth it to move here to risk it all? Was it worth it to leave Jonah as he is all she could think about she is the only person she wants to be with right now and was starting to regret ever leaving. Driving home now was even lonely, the only thing getting her through the day was the thought of getting home to Parker and Emma however it was a week where they had gone and stayed with Adam. She arrived home that evening down, sad so text Jonah she knows she shouldn't she just messed with his life and texting him again wouldn't be fair but he is the only person she wants to talk to.
7pm- texts Jonah
" Hi... how are you doing?"
7:35pm-  message read.
Amy decided to not think much of it because it's Jonah he wouldn't purposely ignore her would he? Maybe he would... She did just mess with his life.

JONAH'S POV-
It's just another day. Expect today did feel better for him, people started to forget the whole Amy situation and treat him as a normal person again. However, it made him think Amy again because whilst everyone was comforting him for Amy leaving him? Was anyone comforting her? Jonah knew it was Amy's fault but felt bad and thought i should text her shouldn't I.
  Jonah is in the break room with Garret.
Jonah: " Hey, Garret. I need to ask you something."
Garret: " what's up?"
Jonah: " well you know, Amy has anyone spoken to her since she left? (begins to whisper) I miss her and I know everyone hates her for leaving me but I feel bad she is all alone in California and I want to make sure she's okay"
Garret: " dude, you need to get over Amy and forget her, I'm only doing this because you are still ridiculously attached to Amy when she left you, come out with me tonight and some of my mates maybe that'll take your mind of her"
Jonah: " ok... thanks"
Later that day-
Jonah was feeling a little better and had stopped thinks about Amy and begun focusing on what he should wear tonight. He was excited to be going out with Garret because Garret never seemed to want to hang out with him before now.  After work Jonah and Garret headed out with some of his mates and Jonah heard his phone buzz. It was a text from Amy. Garret quickly snatched his phone before Jonah even had a chance to think about replying to Amy.