moving on

- This is set a few days after the last chapter. Jonah went on that night out, but did he forget to message Amy back? Did he meet someone new? -

AMY'S POV-
It's now been 2 days since I text Jonah. And no reply. I don't want to text again because I would seem needy, but I want to make sure he is okay. Because what I did to him, well was heartbreaking for me I cannot imagine what's going through his mind now.
Amy calls Dina-
Amy: 'hey how's it going?'

Dina: ' hi, I'm surprised you're ringing me and not with all your new friends you replaced me with.'

Amy: ' Dina, I could never replace you. You know that. And where has this came from we have talked every single day since I left.'

Dina: 'i don't know things around here have got weird it's like people are forgetting you were here and pretending you don't exist because of what you did to Jonah, expect I don't his taking it well either, like no one mentioning you gives him no reason to bring you up in conversations'

Amy: ' I know what I was did with bad but I didn't think they'd hate me. Dina you can be truthful have I made the worst decision of my life leaving Jonah haven't I because I still love him you know.'

Dina: 'i ... I have to go' [hangs up on amy]
I wonder what that was about. Why wouldn't she tell me her opinion she usually makes her opinion very clear. Has something happened, with Jonah I need to know I need to call him I need to speak to him.

JONAH'S POV-
My head hurts I had a few drinks last night with Garret and his friends. I don't even know what time it is. Oh god it's 8am I have work in 30 minutes how am I supposed to look alive enough for work. I also have a feeling I am forgetting something, I know something happened last night but I just can't remember.
- Jonah arrives at work.

Garret: "Hey man, how you feeling after last night"

Jonah: "not the best, can I ask you something"(leaning over to Garret)

Garret: "sure but I can't promise you that I
am going to tell you exactly what happened as last night was quite a blur for me to."

Jonah: " this may sound strange but did I call someone last night or someone call be I have a distinct memory of having my phone in my hand and then you taking it but I don't remember what happened. Also did I meet someone last night I found a note in my pocket with a girl name Sadie's number?"

Garret: " dude relax it was nothing Amy texted you I took your phone so you wouldn't get all freaked about it, and for that number I don't know where that's from"

Jonah: "uhhh, Amy text oh hmm that's cool, I'm just going to go."

Garret: "Jonah no wait" (none enthusiastically) "well no one can say I didn't try to stop him"

Jonah walks off staring at his phone and searching for the text from Amy.
Hmm it shows that I've read it and she must think i have read it and not replied and if it was urgent she'd have text me again. So I don't think I should text her back. I mean I shouldn't in this state definitely and especially since I found another women's number in my pocket, I think it would be weird to text my ex after having a night out last night which I cannot remember anything about.
Jonah puts his phone back in his pocket.