Winning him back

About 2 weeks later. Amy has had no more contact with Jonah. But that doesn't mean she doesn't know what he was doing. She kept up to date with his Instagram. She noticed a post yesterday which showed that he was now single? Was this the opportunity for her to win him back!

AMY'S POV-
It's now or never. I moved to California as I thought going there was going to solve everything that my life would just fall into place. However, it tore my life apart. I lost the most important person in the world, Jonah.  I'm doing it I'm going back. I will make up a excuse that I'm going to visit my parents or my brother I don't know I'll figure it out. All I know is that if I leave it any later, I will miss my opportunity.

Friday morning-
The kids are with Adam already. So I now can concentrate on getting Jonah back. But he doesn't know otherwise Adam would say it s a stupid idea and what does he know? But no one knows.

About 10 minutes away from St.Louis.
Dina starts to call Amy.
AMY- Uh hey, Dina. What's up?
DINA- is a women not allowed to call her friend just to call her anymore. (Speaking nervously)
AMY-  What's wrong Dina?
DINA- nothing, Jonah didn't mention you to me today. He didn't say he missed you. Nothing like that happened. GOD AMY. BACK OFF. Why are you even calling me jeez.
AMY- wow wow wow.... DINA! Calm down! You called me and... di..di...did you say Jonah missed me?
Dina hangs up
AMY- hello? Dina? God sake.

Amy pulls up into Cloud9 car park.
I have to do this.
Amy looks up seeing Jonah eating a salad sat on the bench where they used to sit before leaving work.
It's now or never I need to do this.