Chapter 16

"Ugh I swear the fucking media is full of shit, they find one little thing that happens in someone important's life and everyone goes crazy," Katsuki bitched taking one of his hands off the steering wheel.  

"I know right, like with that shit with me and Kirishima. It's not like we kissed or anything, why is there a bunch of hashtags called Izushima???" Midoriya groans, "People keep dming me asking if Kirishima has a big dick or not."

"Last year I got in a scandal were fucking Camie kissed me on the cheek and everyone lost their fucking shit," Katsuki huffed.

"Camie? Like that one chick who has that illusion quirk?"

"Yeah that's her, I'm not even sure why she did it though, but anyways they kept shipping us together and stuff like that. Like I understand shipping fictional characters but when it comes to real people it makes people uncomfortable. You don't know how many times I've been sent lewd fanart of whatever the hell Bakucamie is."

"Ha! I heard about that one, Akio lost his shit when he read the stupid article, he sent me the link but I was too busy to look at it. I do remember him mentioning that you weren't single."  

Like hell I wasn't single. I dont have time to date or have sex. I have to get past that tool Shindou first on the hero charts. I'll make an exception with Izuku though.

"He's a real fan isn't he? I saw one of my limited edition posters on his side of the room, I think there were only 100 copies made."

"Yes, I had to wait in line for 4 fucking hours to save his spot. I don't even know why I agreed to that."

Katsuki chuckles. 

He was trying to imagine poor little Izuku standing out in the middle of the night just to save Akio a spot.

God he wished he was Akio.

From what he hears they are best friends and they spend a lot of time together.

Izuku must really care about him.

Ugh, there he goes again feeling jealous of a guy that wears knee high Dynamight socks.  

"You know you have the horniest fan base," Izuku says.

Katsuki turns red, "What?" He asks.

"You have the horniest fucking fan base. Those fucking 30 year old women who have nothing else to do with their lives love posting weird drawings of you just in your boxers or stuff like that. Fucking Akio always forwards that shit to me on instagram." 

"God really? I never really check those things out," grumbled Katsuki as he waited for the light to turn colors.   

"How was it when All Might died?" Izuku randomly asked Katsuki.

The blond stopped and thought about it for a little, "I don't know, it wasn't that much different. As a hero I was scared to see who would take his place and become the next symbol of peace. As a teacher I didn't really give a shit. He might have been the number one hero but he couldn't teach for his life." 

Izuku slightly laughs.

Katsuki quickly looked away, his face flushed once again.

Something about that laugh was magical, it actually seemed genuine. 

They were stopped at a red light and Katsuki was paying full attention to the green haired man. 

"Oh really," Izuku says, still slightly chuckling, "I guess you can't be good at everything." 

"I felt as if he really didn't give a shit about any of us 1a students. All he cared about was that big blond guy in class 3a," Katsuki slightly frowns, "What about you?"