Chapter 20

"Mmph- what are you doing Izuku?" Akio asks, his toothbrush sticking out of the side of his mouth. 

"I'm flipping these stupid pillows of yours," he said as he was on all fours on top of Akio's bed.

"What's wrong with my Dynamight pillows?" Akio asks confusedly, taking the toothbrush out of his mouth. 

"They keep staring at me, no matter where I walk around in this room," Izuku grumbled as he flipped a pillow that had the chibi version of his childhood friend. "I'm doing god's work."

"Fuck you bro…"

“Shut up ya fuckin virgin," Izuku spat before he went back to flipping the pillows around. “Im just trying my best not to think about him right now, every corner I turn I see his stupid face.”

“Yeah stupidly handsome,” Akio jokes.

“Hush, it's hard, ok? I don't know what to do with these feelings… Am I supposed to just go up to him like, oh hey Kacchan I had an explicit dream about you and I keep thinking about you, lets date now,” Izuku smacked his hand over his mouth at what he just said.

“YOU WHAT?” Akio yells flings himself next to him, “You had a dream where you and Dynamight fucked?” 

“I said I had an explicit dream about him,” Izuku clarified glaring at him, “And shut up, knowing your obsession you've probably had one too.” 

Akio just rolled his eyes.

“And we didnt ‘fuck,’ we just kind of made out in the dream…” He grumbled as he played with one of his curls.

“That's not really explicit then… It's more PG-13, and you freaked out over making out with a smoking hot hero in a dream? What about the random dudes you would suck off behind the bars?  Bakugous making you go crazy.”

Izuku turned red and contained himself from strangling him, “Shut up! And also those dudes didn't go to elementary school and they didn't bully me as a kid!”

“Your right bu-“ 

“No buts, shush. I'm going on a walk, you're annoying me,” Izuku huffed, shoving his hands in his pants and walking towards the door, "And I gotta go to work."

When Izuku left Akio started flipping his pillows back around. 

Some part of him is really happy about Izuku, he was so different when he first met him.

He always thought that Izuku hated him but he was wrong.

Nowadays he tells him almost everything that happens in his life, even though he’ll call him annoying or bothersome. 

Akio just loved that their friendship was growing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang with a loud jingle as Katsuki opened the door to the bookstore. 

He took a deep breath, today he was going to talk to Izuku, he was going to confess his feelings. 

Katsuki wasn't good at feelings, like at all. 

Throughout high school he never has any 'crushes' on anyone before other than Izuku. 

He decided that dating and crushes would get in the way of becoming a hero. 

Well that and he never developed romantic feelings for anyone after middle school. 

He hated that the media portrayed him as a sex god that goes around fucking every woman he ever talked to.