Chapter 17

Izuku's eyes fluttered opened, bright light shining through the familiar ugly curtains that came with his dorm.

The room was spinning around due to the pounding headache he had causing him to feel extremely sick.

Izuku gagged knowing that wasn't a good sign, he rushed over to bathroom, so he didn't puke all over his bed sheets.

He proceeded to throw up in the towel bowl, tears welling up in the corners of his eyes.

Footsteps echoed throughout the room as someone approached him from behind.

He looked back expecting to see Akio but to his surprise Katsuki walked over to him with a tall glass of water in his hands and a pill in his other.

The room was still spinning so Katsuki was still a blurry figure with blond hair popping out of the top of his head.

Katsuki calmly crouched down next to him and handing the glass which Izuku took happily after wiping his mouth with his arm.

The two guys shuffled out of the bathroom and Izuku took a seat at the counter, Katsuki taking the one next to him.

After a little while of just feeling terrible Izuku finally came to his senses, he looked down.

He thought it was sort of cold and realized that he was shirtless this entire time, he reached his hand down and saw some substances stuck to the lower torso.

Izuku's nose crinkled up at the sight of it, he really didn't want to know what that was.

The green haired boy stumbled over to his nightstand where his hearing aids rested on top of.

He put them on and went back to Katsuki who was drinking coffee, probably went out earlier to buy it when he was still asleep.

The sound of the door opening disturbed the silence and both pairs of eyes shot towards the sound.

When they realized it was just Akio they continued to sip on their drinks.

"So what happened last night?" Izuku asks putting his glass down, it make a loud clinking sound.

"You guys fucked," Akio says entering the room with a smirk.

Pfft

Katsuki spit out his coffee, the brown substance now dripping all over the granite counter. "Oh, shit. I didn't mean to do that," he says getting up and grabbing one of the paper towel rolls to soak up the mess he made. "And no we did not fuck," Katsuki says his face beet red, "Don't listen to the shithead."

"Well, I dont know about that," Akio says putting his keys down on the dry part of the counter, "Actually I dont know anything at all, I wasn't even here last night."

"Ok, so why are you here then?" Izuku asks Katsuki. "You wanted me to stay," He said, Akio in the background making an O with his mouth and a surprised expression on his face, he was definitely mocking him.

Izuku shot the dark haired boy a glare and looked back at the one in front of him, "Please explain, 'you wanted me to stay.'"

"Well last night your dumb ass got really drunk and I had to take you home since no one else knew your address and Shitty Hair was passed out on the table," Katsuki explains, "I was also the only one who decided to stay sober, so I brought you back here safely if you're worrying about that. Anyways I tucked you into bed and ya mumbled something, grabbed my sleeve and pulled me onto the bed with you."

"Nothing else happened right?" Izuku asked suspiciously, his eyes flickering over at Akio who was just sitting and listening to their conversation in the chair next to Katsuki.

"Yeah, you said stay and then you fell asleep again. Then I fell asleep. I swear on my life that nothing weird happened between us," Katsuki reassured waving his hands in front of him.

"Ugh, be a little quieter, my head still hurts," Izuku moaned slumping his head on the counter.

"Well I have to get to work, I hope you feel better," Katsuki says getting up.

"Hey- What the fuck? Did you just fucking lick me?" He yells when he felt a warm slimy thing against his arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shit shit," Izuku chanted as the bright screen 5 inches away from his face showed a picture of him making out with Kaminari, the guy he was trying to set his best friend up with for the past month.

Apparently he had gotten Mina's number from the night before, and she sent him that picture thinking that it was pretty funny.

He was completely freaking out right now, he didn't know whether to call Kirishima and apologize, or he should just go fling himself off of the roof of the dorms.

Either way there was one outcome.

He was going to die.

Holy shit what the hell was Izuku thinking last night? Making out with Kaminari? In conclusion Izuku finally made up his mind that he was going to clear things up with Kirishima and apologize to him.

He was slightly hesitant when pressing on the call button though, he quickly closed the tab and opened a new one on messages.

A quick text to Mina asking her to delete the picture or not send it to anyone else was sent.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath again, Izuku slowly pressed on the familiar call button and listened to the repetitive ringing sound. Finally, he picked up with a, "Hello?"

"Hi Kirishima..." Izuku said quietly into the phone, "I just wanted to say, Im so sorry for kissing Kaminari."

There was a long pause until Kirishima finally decided to say something, "Honestly I was kind mad at first but soon realized that you were long gone, you drank way too much. It was kind of weird you kept chanting 'Kacchan' over and over while making out with him. What a weird nickname, I thought it was only for people you've known for a long time?"

Izuku froze, god it was weird thinking back to that nickname they all gave Katsuki as kids.

"Could you repeat that?" Izuku asks quickly.

"What? The nickname?" Kirishima asks.

"Mhm."

"You kept muttering Kacchan, there's nothing else to it," Kirishima says.

Izuku's breath hitched, "I wasn't chanting out Kaminari's name nor it was a nickname for him. That was actually a nickname I gave someone else when I was younger..."

"Oh really? Interesting.... You've never told me about this Kacchan person," Kirishima says, Izuku could just hear him smirking though the phone.

"Because he was no one important," Izuku huffed.

"That's not what it sounded like last night," Kirishima says giggling like a little girl.

"Why are you acting like this again?"

"Because Im kind of happy that you didn't mean to kiss Kaminari," Kirishima says.

"Of course you are," the green haired boy chuckles.

"I called in with my boss this morning, said I was sick. You wanna get some lunch together?" Izuku offers, "I'll pay."

"Ok sure, I'll come pick you up when I get my lunch break," Kirishima says, right before he hangs up the phone he says a one last, "Also if you pull that shit with Kaminari again Im taking that punch card you have for that one boba place and using the last one."

"Fuck you," Izuku says before hanging up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell do you want Kirishima?" Katsuki asks obviously annoyed.

"Oh I just had a quick question," he says. "Ok go on with it."

"Before you brought up the fact that you had this childhood nickname or something when you were a kid, what was it again?"