Chapter 1

6 years later...

Izuku was busy putting up a new box of books that had just arrived that day.

It kind of excites him, he smiles as he pulls the books out and places it on the shelf, sometimes reads the front just in case he wanted to buy it later.

The news was playing in the background about some newer hero saving citizens.

Izuku was currently in college and was working at a bookstore as a side job to make extra cash.

The bookstore he worked at was one of those cute bookstores that also happen to have a café inside of it too.

Izuku usually went there to grab coffee in the mornings.

He was pretty good friends with the barista that worked there, she would tell him all about the pro heroes that came into the store.

Most of the people who come in are teenage girls who come in and take pictures at the café because its "Aesthetic" or some shit, honestly Izuku couldn't care less.

Others where there to use the Wi-Fi and study.

There was also a lot of regulars who came into the bookstore part that would sometimes make conversation with Izuku about what kind of books that he would recommend. 

Izuku was pulled out of thought when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He looked in surprise to see Red Riot, one of the newer heroes that started last year, he was wearing casual clothes and was smiling with his teeth showing.

"Sorry, you must have been lost in thought, I was calling at you for quite a while," he said with a blush.

After 6 years Izuku learned how to lip read pretty well so he usually just communicated by reading lips and writing things on the whiteboard that he carried around. 

Eijirou Kirishima was one of the regulars that came to the café to get coffee, as in like probably every morning. 

Izuku had never actually talked to Kirishima before because he doesn't work in the café but he sees him sometimes staring at him while he works. 

Izuku plastered a blank look on his face along with his whiteboard and wrote down, "Can I help you?" 

"I see you working here often but you don't really talk though, you seem really nice and I thought maybe we could be friends," Kirishima said.

Izuku was really confused, Red Riot, one of the coolest heroes out there wanted to be friends with him. 

He quickly scribbled down a "Why" with a frown.

"Oh, well I guess you seemed like a cool person to hang out with," Kirishima seemed like he ment it.

"Um yes I guess" was written on the whiteboard as he showed Kirishima.

"I get off at 4:30 so your gonna have to wait like 10 minutes we could hang out and get some coffee and so shit friends to then" Izuku wrote smirking at him. 

Kirishima smiled, said "ok," and waved as he went over to one of the benches and took out his phone to pass the time. 

Izuku stared at Kirishima and started thinking about how his friends would always send him pictures of pro heroes and text about how "fucking hot" they were.

Sure they where pretty hot but Izuku had other important things to do, like study and get out of college as soon as possible. 

Once in a while they would send a picture of Katsuki, Izuku would always look at it in disgust and delete it immediately, he didn't need another reminder of him.