Epilogue

Start writing your story

"Thanks Nishimoto!" Izuku called as he left the bookstore, the red head just grinned at him and waved.

It has been about 4 months since Katsuki and Izuku started dating and Katsuki thought it was a great idea to celebrate their 4 month anniversary.

Personally, Izuku thought it was pretty stupid but it wasn't that big of a deal.

It was the perfect chance to give his boyfriend the fucking chinchilla Akio kept bothering him about.

Izuku begged Nishimoto to convince the old man to let him have the rest of the day off and they ended up successful.

Izuku looked down at his phone that he pulled out of his pocket and opened the uber app.

He needed to find a fucking place where they sold chinchillas first though.

Izuku got into the uber and immediately went scrolling to the website that sold pets.

He gave the address to the driver who nodded and began driving.

He sighed as he looked out the window, the place was only 10 minutes away and it wasn't very far from the dorms so after buying the chinchilla he could just walk back.

He paid the uber driver and hopped out of the car and the first thing he saw was the big sign that said "Furry Friends."

Izuku's face scrunched up at the cringy name and proceeded to walk inside.

All he needed was to get a fucking Chincilla.

-

"Kacchan!" Izuku cried as soon as he heard the doorbell ring and jumped off of the couch, grabbing the box that contained the new furry pet.

"Quiet!" Akio yelled from the other room upset that he had recently lost at his game.

Izuku stomped over to the other room and flipped him off, turned on his heel and went back to letting in his boyfriend.

"Hi Deku," Katsuki said, grabbing the green haired man and pulling him into a hug.

Izuku leaned in to give the blond a fat kiss on the cheek and eyed the bag in the other man's hand.

"What's that?" He asked, pointing at the bag.

Katsuki smiled and held it up and pushed it into his hand, "It's a gift. For you! For our 4 month anniversary."

Izuku slightly giggled and took the bag from his hand, "Well thank you. I have something for you as well but that can wait. I want to see what my wonderful boyfriend got for me."

"Bleh," Akio says, fake gagging as he walks past the both of them and into the kitchen.

Izuku rolled his eyes and lifted the bag up and inside was a little box, he gasped.

Inside was a silver band, a promise ring.

Inside didn't say much, all it had was two little hearts, one orange and one green.

"Uhhh, I'm not even sure what to say," Katsuki says awkwardly. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you Izuku Midoriya. I know that the both of us aren't ready for marriage yet because you're still in school and I'm just not ready in general but I bought this for us... I just wanted for us to be on the same page, er I want to know that you want to spend the rest of your life with me as well."

At first Izuku didn't say anything.

He was still kind of shocked.

Of course Izuku wanted to spend the rest of his life with Katsuki...

But...

He felt totally dumb right now!

He bought him a fucking chinchilla for god sake!

"Deku?" Katsuki asked.

Izuku hadn't realized that he had been staring into blank space, so he looked up to see Katsuki with a worried look on his face.

His eyes widened when he realized that Katsuki looked as if he was a second away from crying.

Even though he knew Katsuki wasn't going to.

'God damn it Izuku, why the fuck did you take so long to reply! Reply you fucker!' Izuku thought.

"I-i'm sorry, I zoned out there for a second," Izuku chuckled nervously, "And to answer your question, yes. Katsuki Bakugou, I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Katsuki's body fell limp as he fell on top of his boyfriend, he let out a loud sigh of relief as he laid there on top of Izuku.

"Uhh... Kacchan?" Izuku asked squished between him and the floor. "Can you get off of me?"

"Oh yeah," Katsuki said, quickly scrambling up off of him.

They both walked over to the kitchen where Akio was clapping happily with a big smile on his face.

"Wow Zuzu, I thought you were going to say no there for a second," Akio says twirling his hair with his finger.

"Sorry... I was thinking about something," Izuku says.

"What?" Katsuki says jealousy.

Izuku slipped the ring onto his left middle finger and walked over to the box that he'd left on the counter earlier.

"You're gift was so fucking great, I felt so stupid for buying you this," Izuku says scooting over to Katsuki and putting the box into his hands.

Confused, Katsuki slowly opened the box.

A gasp came from the blond as he slapped his hands over his mouth.

"You got me a fucking chinchilla!" He cries, squeezing Izuku against his bIG MomMy MilKerS.

1 Year later

Izuku and Katsuki ended up getting happily married, Mitsuki and Inko both crying while they confessed that they totally saw this coming.

Camie and Shindou both ended up finding different partners and are now good friends of Izuku and Katsuki.

Kirishima and Kaminari love each other very much as they live together as the 6th and 9th pro hero.

Akio ended up getting with Nishimoto after going to Izuku's workplace only to accidentally knock down a bookcase.

Nishimoto screamed at Akio while the old man that ran the place and Izuku tried to hoist the book case back up.

Akio now has a degrading kink...

Izuku and Katsuki live in a small apartment with their chinchilla that ended up being named Mark without kids.

Because Izuku doesn't like kids and Katsuki and Izuku too much and doesn't give a shit.

Mark counts as their kid, well that's what Katsuki thinks.

Izuku just thinks of him as a demon all because Mark broke his fucking hearing aids once.

All of this goes back to that stupid bookstore where Izuku Midoriya first met Eijirou Kirishima.

Thanks for ready!

Yeah I'm finally done :)

Now y'all should go vote on what story I should write next in the chapter called 'votes.'