Chapter 18 V and Irene

Hayoung's POV

Sh*t! I thought Bomi and Chanyeol's war will stop? But i think it is getting worst. Bomi unnie was called again because she did again something wrong to Chanyeol, more evil like.

Flashback.....
"Yah Bomi!" Chanyeol yelled as soon as he went inside our classroom. Bomi just ignored her and continued sipping her shake while he started to get angry. Chanyeol really want to show revenge so he grabbed the shake and poured it to Bomi unnie. That really made her angry. Chanyeol and my classmates were laughing really hard except for me and my unnies. Poor unnie. She's now wet!
They were still luaghing until someone cursed. "Fvck! My balls!" we saw Chanyeol on the floor holding his precious part. Well, I really want to laugh with Bomi unnie but oh oh! Our prof was watching unnie laughing. If I just have the urge to laugh I could laugh so hard but how?! Our prof. Was glaring at bomi unnie. When unnie noticed him, she covered his mouth. "Yoon Bomi! Get out now!"
What a troublemaker unnie!
-sigh-

End of flashback......

That's how unnie kicked his precious part. I should laugh at him but what if that monster will also kill me?!

After 15 mins........

B-O-R-I-N-G!

Spell that out guys! That's what I want to shout in the middle of this stupid duscission. It is also my
W-O-R-S-T D-A-Y!

Spell that out too! I can't believe I am sitting beside this poker face guy. You know who I mean! He is.... Ugh! I really wanna punch his face just like what unnie did just this day to Chanyeol. He also deserves it so no worry guys. If i were unnie, I should beat him up until he will be a paper crumpled and torn into pieces! And this Oh Sehun, I wanna cut his fingers and put it in his mouth to let him stop annoying me! I know it's disgusting right? Well, I am not that ..... So .... Ummm... I cannot find the right word! I just wanna shut his mouth and bind together his hands. He is always annoying me in the middle of this sh+t class! Sorry for cursing but I am really used to that.
-peace sign-

When our prof. Went out, the class started to make noises. I really do not know if this class is really a CREAM class. I don't care! I just snatched my phony from my bag and started texting Yuri unnie. I love her so much! While I am texting, someone grabbed it. Who is that? I looked up and saw the face that I don't want to see. "Yah!" he raised it up higher when he noticed me trying to get it by sitting. "Yah! Give it to me!" I yelled again. I stood but then he tip-toed! Ugh! Cursed this height! "Hey! Babo! What is wrong with you?! Give it back! Can you..... Asdfghjkl....." I jumped but then he lost his balance so he fell but I did not expect that I will also lost my balance. Unfortanately, I wasn't able to grabbed my phone but unexpectedly, we found ouselves lying on the floor, staring in each others eyes and I am on top of him! It is really awkward especially when his and my friends were watching us especially our classmates and my prof. With ..... Wait, newbies?! Two?! Aish! Jinja?! "Ehem, excuse me Mr. oh and Ms. Oh, what's with that position?" I quickly stood up and cleaned my short skirt while he also stood and gave me my phone. "Mianhe sir." we bowed and went back ro our seats. It was so silent. When we were about to sit, I shot him a death glare. He just snobbed.

"Ok class, You have your new classmates. Please intruduce yourselves." our BORING prof. Said. I really want to shout like, 'Excuse me sir, You really don't need to say that in front because it is really obvious!' but I just said it in my mind. "Annyeonghaseyo! Irene imnida!" then the .... Wait, I think I saw her before! This girl is familiar! I think I've seen her before! Wait, let me recall......

.

.

I still cannot remember!

"Annyenghaseyo! V imnida!" Eh? He looks like Baekhyun! Hahahahaha! "These are your new classmates. V sit beside Mr. Oh while Irene, sit beside Ms. Oh." just great! Using again our surnames?! Before they could sit V asked a question that made me jumped on my seat. "Sir, are they sibling because their family name is Oh. Or are they married? Arranged marriage?" If he is not a newbie I could kick his ass. "V they are not married nor siblings, they just have the same surnames." prof. Explained and that babo V nodded. They really look like Baekhyun. It is really true, like mother like daughter. "Hi!" I heard someone beside me. "Hello irene!" then she smiled. She is really familiar! Ugh! I just can't...... "Ok class let's start!" ok, time for this stupid discussion again.

~~~~~~

Thank you for supporting!