Chapter 9 Just One Day

Suho's POV

Ugh! I really hate this girl! Can't you believe that she slapped me on my face with a bag even though I am not doing anything to her! We are still here, pickin our bags, I mean her bag cause I am done while she is still not! "Can you pick now?! We've been here for hours! Aish! Girls these days!" I complained. She ignored what I said instead she turned her attention to me and asked me "What do you think will suit me? A backpack or slingbag?" She asked. The brand of the backpack is Jansport while the slingbag is Cose. "I think netbag is the one that will suit you!" I rolled my eyes. She just gritted her teeth but she picked again. After few minutes I mean after how many hours waiting, "I need to go! Annyeong!" I stood but then she stopped me by, "Try to walk or I will kill you and myself so that we can go to hell! Together!" She freaked out. I sat again and cross my legs and arms. The saleslady also got surprised so she moved backward a little. I looked at the other direction and I saw a figure running forward to us. "Hyung! Hyung!" "What Baekhyun?!" I stand and Chorong also saw Baekhyun panting and catching his breath because of running. "T-the fans! The guards can't control them" he said. I got panic so as Chorong that she even fell the bag that she is holding. "We have guards here! Guards!" I called the guards but no one came. "Where is our guard?!" Chorong said and I saw that she is sweating. "Your guards went there and helped but still they cannot control them and they are now searching for us! All of us! Apink and Exo! Me, Eunji, Bomi and Chanyeol are running and finding all of you so that we can escape before some fans can find you!" Baekhyun said. I got panic. I quickly held Chorong's hand. Yeah she is my enemy but how can we escape if we will just fight in this kind of situation? She nodded and said to me, "Your will be enemy everyday except for this day and right now until the end of this day. We are the leaders of our group right? And only our groups are in this situation? So we need to cooperate even for this day." She said while smiling. She squeezed my hand. I told baekhyun where are they then he led us the way. When we saw them still holding our hands, we asked them."Where are the fans?" "They are still far." Chanyeol said *derp smile*. But Bomi hold his hands. "I think they are not. Run!" She shouted. Goodthing I am holding Chorong's hand while Baekhyun quickly got Eunji's hand. "There they are! Wow! Exopink!" One fan said. SAYWHAT?! EXOPINK, EXO AND APINK! WE ARE MORTAL ENEMIES! NOT TODAY, MAYBE AFTER THIS DAY! THEY ARE SHIPPING US TOGETHER?! WTF! We were still running until we saw Sehun and Hayoung on a bubbletea store. They are like having a serious conversation. I interrupted, "Sehun and Hayoung! The fans!" They heard me so Sehun directly hold Hayoung's hand and started running and joined us. The 8 of us are still running. "Let us find the others!" I told the others. They nodded.

After 5 minutes........

"Kyungsoo!" Namjoo complained to D.O. He faced Namjoo, still holding her hand and running, just like us. All of us were now running, What I mean is all. All! Apink and Exo K members. Each partners are holding hands because we need to cooperate just like what Chorong said to me, 'We will be enemies everyday except this day until the end of this day. We need to cooperate.' "Where is Manager hyung?" I asked. "I know where they are. They are in Cafe *****. We saw them when me and Namjoo bought ice creams." Kyungsoo told me. "Jinja?! I did not notice them." Namjoo said. "Ne, because you are busy eating." Kyungsoo chuckled. Namjoo just rolled her eyes. When we finally saw them, we directly went inside and locked the door that we did not even notice that Kai and Naeun were left outside. "Where is Naeun unnie?" Hayoung said. "Oh no! We lost them!" Sehun said and patting Hayoung's back. Someone knocked the door and when we opened it, Kai and Naeun directly went inside and we locked the door. "The fans are now outside and shouting." Kai said. "We know the situation out there that is why we discussed about this matter here to decide ............. and we have thinked what you will do." Our manager said. "What is it?" Bomi asked. "You need to -"

--

@baekachus

[ e d i t e d ]