Chapter 12 The Performance part 2

Author's POV

Playing 3.6.5

At the right side of the stage are Kai, Naeun, D.O and Namjoo.

At the left side of the stage are Chanyeol, Bomi, Sehun, andHayoung.

At the center of the stage are Suho, Chorong, Baekhyun and Eunji.

3.6.5  nan maeil achim
Jamdeun neol kkaeumyeo

Haleulsijaghe

3.6.5  il bunI'll choui
...........
*Exo and Apink jumping and enjoying the song while holding hands.*

Last part
3.6.5 neureul jikilge

Exo and Apink bowed.

Emcee- Wow! That was amazing! And now for the very interesting part, the requesting! Exo and Apink, please pick a fan now!

Fans roared while The boys and girls just laugh and STILL holding hands. "Ok, we pick ............ that person! The girl with an eyeglass and holding an Exo and Apink poster. Please come here." Chorong nodded and smiled. The fan shouted and went up to the stage.

Emcee- What is your request?

"I want Exo K to kiss Apink on their foreheads! Surong! Baekji! Seyoung! Kaieun! Kyungjoo! Chanmi!"

Exo and Apink - O.O

"Ani! We......." suho covered Chorong's mouth. "O...of...course.... we.... c....can ...... d....do tha.....that!" Suho stuttered and gave the fans a FAKE smile. Chorong pinched Suho's arm and suho moaned while the others are still shocked. "Ohhhhhh!"

Emcee- Waeyo suho?

The emcee asked. "He was bitten by an ant that is why he moaned. He is soo weak!" Chorong chuckled. Suho gritted his teeth. When he turned to the right side he saw his manager giving him an angry look. He gulped his saliva.

Emcee- What are you waiting now boys? Go kiss them!

The fans squeeled. The boys lined up with their partners while trembling. They got nervous. It is their first time to kiss a girl even though it is just in the forehead. The girls just gulped. They positioned theirselves and the boys went near to the girl's foreheads to kiss it. The girls closed their eyes tightly while the boys closed their eyes slowly. This is their first kiss to a girl in the forehead so it needs to be slow even their first kiss on the forehead is their enemies but it needs to be special for them. The fans squeeled even louder. Closer and closer..........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry cliff hanger again. Classes will be tomorrow so I think I cannot update everyday. Sorry guys!

Thank you.

@exo.apink.bts.snsd.kpop.saranghae