Chapter 22 First Step to Disaster

Hayoung's POV

What the hell is this? Where am I? Am I dead? No way! But wait! Who's that? I saw a man running and carrying a girl that I think she's unconcious. Who the hell are they? Omygosh! My vision is blurry! I can't see! But the girl and man's face were familiar! Who was really that? I followed them until I saw myself standing in front of the clinic's door. The hell! Ugh! No choice! I went inside the clinic's door and saw the boy with the girl and the nurse talking. The nurse led them the way and the boy placed the girl gently on the bed. The boy seemed to be angry. Why?! But I was so jealous of the girl. Maybe they are a couple and the boy was soo sweet! I will ship them. My vision is still blurry tha's why I can't see clearly their faces. The boy sat on the side of the table and watch the girl while sleeping. Awww! He is so caring! I want him to be my bf! I was still watching them when I heard the boy said to the girl. "I will kill him Hayoung. I knew it. I will help you put him down Hayounggie.. Promise..." I was like O.O Did he just said my name?! So does it mean that I am the girl there?! But why am I like this?! Seeing what happened?! Am I really dead?! And do you also mean that Sehun is the boy right there?! So he saved me and will help me put Heechul down?! Because of my deep thoughts, I was not able to notice Sehun held my hand and slept while he is in that position. Shoot! I felt heat rise on my cheeks! Hey! Why the hell am I blushing? I should not be blushing just like now because he is my enemy. I was still arguing when half part of my head was saying "Hayounggie, their are still changes in life. Either your enemy will be your lover or Your lover will be your enemy. He can be your lover. As what you saw a while ago, he was taking care of you. He even wants to help you put your Lover before and now Enemy down. Love can change everything. No one can realize what you feel towards him, ony YOU can." Woah! When did my mind became a Love Expert?! Wait, I can feelt that I'm blushing again. Gosh! I glimpse at Sehun's side and I our position. I was sleeping while his head is on top of my stomach and he was sleeping while holding my hand. Ewww! Disgusting! Anyways, I still don't know where am I! I stepped backward but suddenly I fell. Wtf?! Help me.... Ahhhhhhhh! Until all went black.

Nurse's POV

Hmmm... I am so lucky with my job. I will now take care some students. At first, I did not believe I passed the interview but when it was the principal who really told me, I was shouting and screaming. By the way, Annyeonghaseyo! Park Hyo Jin imnida! I am an ulzzang and I am a nurse. This is just my part-time job because I am also a model in a clothing company called AROOKI owned by my, well, my boyfriend. (A/N: I know the Taejun and Hyojin broke up but the hell I care! This is my story! I really love them and they were my favorite ulzzang couple! Back to the story.) His name is Park Tae Jun. He is also a model and an ulzzang and were partners. Worldwide, many people said that we are the cutest ulzzang couple. We have also ulzzang friends. They are Park Ji Yeon and Park Hyung Seok. They are also a couple and models. Ok, now, a boy and a girl went in here. The name of the boy is Oh Sehun and the name of the girl is .... Omo?! Are they married?! Siblings?! Or nothing?! Her name is Oh Hayoung. Wait, their names sounds familiar. I THINK I HEARD THEM BEFORE. I quickly got my Phone and search in the web. "Oh Sehun and Oh Hayoung" I search that in Google Images and then Omygad!

Member: Oh Sehun (maknae)
From EXO

Member: Oh Hayoung (maknae)
From Apink

Apink and Exo?! They are really popular! They are idols?! Are they dating?! I also saw some pictures of them taking some selca. (A/N: she thought that the pictures were real but it was just edited.) Gosh! It's like I want to take them a picture there. Hmmm... they were sleeping! Good! Woah! Their position was really sweet especially when the boy moved his other hand that made him hug the girl's waist. Kyahhhh! Fangirling here! I will really ship this two! They were still holding each other's hands! I finally grabbed my phone and took a picture of them. Yes! Good shot! After that I directly post it on my Fb acc. It says,

Feeling amazing with this two cute couple idol!
[Picture]

then after 5 minutes, almost 500 likes! Omo! They are really popular. I also saw some comments saying, "Is it real?! I mean I heard Apink and Exo were rivals because of their popularity! Cute! Sehun and Hayoung!" I smiled and put my phone down. I look at the clock. Omo! It's 12! I need to go the gate now. Yeobo will be waiting. I quickly ran and went to the gate. Goodthing, it is now yet lunch. I finally saw Taejun car. I went towards it and I hopped in the car. He gave me a kiss and we went. Cute couple!

Suho's POV

"Class Dismissed!" Where is Sehun?! God! I think we, Apink and Exo need to go to the clinic. When I saw the girls almost going out, I quickly told them about it. So we planned that we will buy foods for us and we will just eat there at the clinic. They all agreed even Chorong is still clingy. Aish! This girl! As we open the classroms's door because we were the only one's who did not went out, a bunch of students directly asked me and Chorong about - wait! Sehun and Hayoung?! We were really shocked especially Chorong so I held her hand even thought she got startled and I shouted, "Come on!" APINK AND EXO got me and we ran away. What's Up with Sese and Hayoung?! I let go of my hands and grabbed my phone. I surfed on my fb account. I was still surfing when one post caught my eyes. It said, "Feeling amazing with this two cute couple idol." I looked at the post and I gasped. "What's up hyung?!" Baekhyun asked me. All of them turned their attention to me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"This is a disaster.." I told them before I ran and they also followed me. Fvck this!