Chapter 33 Black Knights

Chorong's POV

"Eonni .. "

Where the heck is she? Ugh. Kim Namjoo!

"Chorong eonni.."

Damn i should have waited for her.

"PARK CHORONG!!"

"WHAAT?!"

Bomi's voice went me back to reality. Damn. I was spacing out the whole time?! "Umm can you keep calm?" She sighed. For pete's sake it's already morning!! "How can i calm down when namjoo is miss-" A voice cut me. "Eonni." I looked at her and then to him. "Explain." I faced her. I saw Namjoo who looked so pale while kyungsoo was assisting her. " Eonni. L-later." I glared at her before letting her go except for kyungsoo whom i stopped following namjoo. "Explain. Everything." I said sternly. "We were together the whole night." He simply replied while still wearing his poker face. We all gasped. "What happened?" I asked. Then he explained everything. Now it's clear to me. I feel so sorry for them. "I think i should go." He said before going. After namjoo took a bath, i let her stay in the dorm and rest thinking about the fact the she was not able to sleep INSIDE the comfort room.

Suho's POV

"Yah dyo! Where were you?" I shouted as soon as he entered our dorm. "They're back hyung" he said while clenching his fists. "Nugu?" Sehun went beside him.

"Black Knights"

sht.