Chapter 4 Shopping ( e x o )

@ exo's dorm

"Suho hyung! Manager hyung is already fuming in anger because you and Kai are still not here inside the car. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were playing around while they were singing so loud that made Sehun complain to manager hyung. Come on, we need our leader here. You are the only one who can discipline us! Palli!" D.O said at the other line. Suho was still packing things while he was listening to poor Kyungsoo who was covering his ears because inside the car, others were playing and singing so loud. "I am coming Kyungsoo!" Suho said as he turn off his phone. "Kai come on! Manager hyung is angry because our childish members were playing around inside the car! Those dongsaengs! Palli!" Suho shouted at Kai who got his earphones and phone. "I will kill those hyungs when we got there!" Kai said gritting his teeth.

in the car

"Yah Chanyeol and Sehun! Let us go together! I will treat you burger and anything that are foods that you want! I do not want my fans to crush me there while I am buying things! At least I have my buddies! Jebal?" Baekhyun clinged into Yeollie's arm and looked at Sehun."Ok BACON! I wilk come with you!" Chanyeol said emphasizing the word BACON while Sehun only nodded. "Yah! Stop calling me Bacon. I am not a food." Baekhyun said and pouted. "If you treat me a burger with bacon and you will shout at the mall that you are the cute bacon, I am not going to call you BACON. Deal?" Chanyeol raised one of his brow. Baekhyun thinked for awhile until, "Deal!" He said. 'What am I going to do now?!' Baekhyun whispered. "Me kyungsoo and Kai will go together. Are you all ready with your partners to go shopping?" Suho asked his members before they went out. "We are all ready!" They said before they ran while the fans were chasing them but they have their guards to secure them.

(Apink is also in the mall where EXO were went. They also got on the mall exact time EXO got in the mall.)

Parking lot...............

"Kyah! Exo K and Apink are here! They all went in the same mall! I am in heaven!" Fan 1 said while walking at the back of Exo. Suho, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo heard it all. "What?! Our mortal enemy is also here?!" Baekhyun said to Suho who's eyes open wide. "Aish! I do not want to see that Chorong's face!" Suho rolled his eyes. "Me and Kyungsoo too! We do not want to see Bomi and Namjoo's face! Aish! Why are they here? Wait

...

...

...

...

ARE THEY ALSO GOING TO SCHOOL?! Well, maybe only but we don't know. Maybe they are just going to go shopping because you know girls,,,,, ALWAYS SHOPPING, SHOPPING AND SHOPPING!" Chanyeol said almost shouting "Eww! I do not want to compete with that Eunji! She has good voice.like me and that's why other don't like me anymore because they like Eunji!" Baekhyun said but then Chanyeol whispered to him, "our DEAL Baekhyun. At the entrance gate ok?" Chanyeol said then smirked. Baekhyun only nodded. They walked inside the mall while Baekhyun was trembling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahahaha! Baekhyun is doomed! Well, the next chapter will be all about The Meeting of the both groups at the mall where all fans are watching them...... Kamsahabnida!

@Baek.bubbletea.exo