Chapter 30 Trapped

Namjoo's POV

"Yah Namjoo!" I got startled when a voice called my name. "Ah- ne?" I sat up straight and shook my head. "We have a practice later. Make sure you're not late. Manager oppa is really stressed these past few days. I think somethings bothering him." I just nodded to Chorong eonni and snatch my physics book inside my bag. "Hey, i heard Prof. Kim is calling you in her office. " I looked up and saw Naeun standing while holding her bag. I bet she's going to Acube building right now. It's already our dismissal time and i just thought standbying first for our practice is still at 5 pm. "Wae?" She shrugged and gestured to go. 'Aish! What do prof. need again?' I walked towards her office but before i knocked, i saw the two new couple .. no other than Irene and Taehyung. I'm forever alone ~~ TT^TT "Oh, Namjoo, why are you here?" Taehyung asked. I smiled and replyed "Prof. needs me. But I will be also going after this." They nodded and already went. I knocked and open the door. "Goodafternoon Namjoo." I smiled as a reply. "I'm here to ask a favor to put this inside the library. I guess the library is still open and you still can give these back right?" Wow. My jaw literally hanged open. I should have not entered this kind of situation. But I just did those things inside my head and one of those is mentally slapping my professor for letting my bring this heavy pile of books. "Umm Yeah. I will just - yeah .. bring this for sure to the library - even tho i don't give a damn.." ofcourse the last statement was a whisper. So the result is here I am mentally slapping and punching my prof while bringing this heavy stack of book.

"Oh Namjoo, why visit here?" The librarian greeted my with a smile. "I was told to give this back to you." She got the books and smiled. I waved goodbye and already went. "4:48" Crap. How many minutes left before 5. Chorong eonni might get mad at me AGAIN. And worst is that my tummy aches. I should get goin- noo .. i should go to the comfo- nonono i will just go straight to Acube bld- uh shit .. can't help it anymore.

And there i went to the restroom. While i was umm .. u know .. i heard footsteps and a boy's voice cussing. . What BOY?! How come a boy can get inside the girl's c.r ?! "Fvck! He locked it." My eyes grew wide as the thought came into my mind. I finally flushed the toilet and harshly opened the cubicle's door. There I saw Do Kyung Soo panting while sitting beside the door. "Yah! Why are you here and how come you got inside the girls comfort room?!" I freaked out. Out of the blue, he pinned me on the wall and those cold eyes were distracting me. "Shh .." I tried to get away from his grip but no effect. "Fvck off dude! Why are you here ?! Why don- mmmmmmmm" WHAT.THE.FVCK.IS.HE.DOING ?!