Chapter 20 Waeyo?!

Hayoung's POV

"I'm back....... JAGIYA..." Omy G! Am I dreaming or is this a nightmare. I pinched myself but "shoot" no changes. Still standing, frozen and he is holding my wrist...... Tightly....! I wish the soil will eat me up until I will be dead. Buy that's impposible! It cannot happen! Please someone help me.... "Here is your order sir! Have a nice day!" The cashier gave his order and then we went out without even thanking the cashier. Impolite! He was just dragging me and here I am, trying to get off from his grip. We stopped on an empty corner. What are we doing here?! "Why are you here?" I asked impolitely even though he is older than me. "To meet you." He simply said. Oh Jinja?! Just that simple?! He thought I forgaved him for what he have done to me?! Just to meet me?! "LMFAO! JUST LIKE THAT HUH?! I CAN-" "I'm dead serious here Hayoung!" He pushed me to the wall and trapped me in his arms. Sh*t! I gulped my saliva. Wait, Why am I scared? He was the one who did wrong, not me! I pushed him and shouted. "You changed me! You hurt me! Why are you doing this to me?! I've been suffering since you left! I was hurt tha- hmphhhhhhhh" I was cut because he..... He ...... Kissed me. He was kissing me passionately. I can't take it anymore! All my painful feeling came back! I was about to pushed him when I felt someone grabbed him and punched him. I opened my eyes and I saw him on the floor with his bleeding lip. I turned my head yo see who punched him and I gasp....

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was Sehun!

I got stunned! "I'm so sorry but your harrasing this girl. That's not good. Come on Hayoung...." He grabbed my hand and pulled me. We were distance away when we heard him shouted, "You will pay for this boy! I will get you Hayoung! I will let you love me again!" That gave me some goosebumps. He was just dragging me until we saw ourselves in the school?  "Yah! Get awa-" "Just shut up and follow me!" He almost shouted. Good thing there are no more students around. He let me sit on the bench and he sat beside him. "Why did you drag me? Are yo-" "So you like to kiss that bastard? He is harrasing you OK? Don't you know that? Besides, you really don't have brains." - _____- he just changed my mood. "Babo! I don't like OK plus I have brains! Don't be judgemental!" After that no one uttered a single word.

A

W

K

W

A

R

D

S

I

L

E

N

C

E

.

.

"By the way, who was that?" Do he really need to ask that very personal question. "Are we close? I thought were enemies? #FC?!" I asked sarcastically. "I'm the one who saved you then you will not tell me who was that idiot?" He asked with his usual poker face. "Wow! Wait a minute, Did I even asked you to drag me here from that stupid place and from that stupid idiot?! Let me clear this Poker face guy! I DID NOT ASKED FOR YOU HELP NOR I DID NOT ASKED YOU TO DRAG ME HERE!" I shouted. "Ugh! This conversation is just nonsense! Goodbye sir! Thank you for helping me even though I did not ask for your help." I grabbed my backpack and went home. Cursed this place! When I glanced at my back, I did not see Sehun! Aish! Eotteokhe?! I will just commute? OK I think that's just the way! .....  This is my worst day! First, we met again second, Sehun changed my mood! Ugh! Do I need to tell my unnie? That he's back? Fvck this!

~~~~~

Hope you like this ud!