Chapter 25 The Start of New Beginning

Hayoung's POV

"Oppa, Please hold this for me?" I gave my things to Sehun and he just smiled. I replied with a smile and continue to get some things inside my locker. "Are you done Jagi?" Sehun told me after I closed my locker. I just nodded and he hold my hand. We passed through the hallway while we are holding our hands. We heard whispers.. like..
Omygad! Ahuehuehue.. Sehun oppa is taken..
They are sooo cute.. le'mme take a picture..
They are perfect! I wish I was Hayoung..
Ahuehuehue! I'm so hungry.. We went inside the cafeteria and we heard Chorong and Suho calling our names. Unnie! Help meee... We went to our table and I let go of my hands. I sat and they also sat. You thought we're a real couple? You're really...
."yah! Why did you let me hold your things huh?"
Sehun almost yelled at me. You are all wrong. We're just pretending. Goodthing all students were noisy that's why they can't hear us. Geez! "Because you also nodded. Is that my fault?" I replied. "Umm.. guys.. can we just eat? Maybe they can hear us." Namjoo told us that's why I just sighed. My life got worst! I hate this.. you want to know why we were forced to do this?! Lemme tell you..

Flashback...
"You two can.." "Manager Oppa?!" We all shouted. "Yes, we knew everything. Whole world knew this. This fake relationship thing will help us. If the issue will fade, you two can break up." "B-bu-" "No buty Sehun and Hayoung. The two of you are our only hope." And they just went. After few minutes, Chorong unnie and Suho went inside.

That's all guys. I don't want to do this thing. We just ate peacefully when 2 students stopped at our table. We looked up and saw, "Taeyeon and V..." we shouted. "Can we sit here?" Taeyeon unnie smiled also V. "Ehem..." Bomi unnie fake coughed. We knew what she was ... you know.. remember Taeyeon unnie has a crush on V? Ahahahaha... "Ne.. V sit here.." Taeyeon unnie sat beside me. While we were eating, Eunji unnie broke the silence.. "Soo.. Is there something we don't know here unnie?" She said looking at Taeyeon unnie. Ahahahaa! I can't help it so I laughed so hard. Geez! "Pfft... hahahahahahahahahahaha.." "Hayoung, Wae?" Baekhyun oppa asked me. Well, yeah, I call him oppa. He was the only one who is kind to me. "N-nothing o-oppa... hahahahahahaha.." "Aish! Evil maknae as always.." Taeyeon unnie said. After the laughtrip, V spoke, "Umm.. guys, Do you want to meet my groupmates?" Oh yeah, he's part of the group BTS. "Well, what do you think?" Suho asked us. We just all nodded and V giggled. Kyeopta hyung. "Arraseo, You can meet them this afternoon. We need to go to our building because we will also practice." "Wahh.. I'm so excited to see Kookie!" Bomi squeeled. "Yeah, me too! I want to meet ChimChim! Kyahhh!" Eunji also squeeled. They were both squeeling when two boys stood up and went. Whats wrong with Baek oppa and Channie hyung? "What's wrong with those two?" Naeun unnie asked. "Mollayo..."

Kringggg..

"Time to pretend again.. geez." I whispered. We went and walk to our classroom but I was shocked when someone grabbed my hand. "Jagi, wait for me.." ewww! I hate that voice. "Mian oppa.. " I told him giving him my fake smile. I repeat, FAKE. When we went inside, we went to our seats and remember, we are seatmates. Nooo.. "Where's Baek oppa and Channie hyung?" I asked Sehun - i mean Oppa. Geez! "They will be here in a minute.." he smiled and went in his own world.