Chapter 31 Torrid to Passionate

Kyungsoo's POV

"Fvck off dude. Why are you here ?! Why don- mmmmmmmm" aish! This noisy brat. Wondering what have I done?! Well, I just kissed her.

This brat is too noisy and she doesn't know that i'm hiding here because my life is already in danger. She tried to push me away but i pinned her harder on the wall. I heard footsteps outside and I know who's out there. But wow. Impressive! I never thought that her lips would be this tasty. Shit. What am I thinking?! When I felt that she tried to scratch my back with her long nails, I bit her lower lip. Her mouth opened and i had the oppurtunity to claim her mouth. This is just my only chance to save my life or else if this brat would go freak oit here .. they might hear us and kill me with this annoying kid. My tongue was exploring her mouth while she was still punching my back.

(Hahahh .. too much for readers below 15 yrs. Old)

"Do you think he is here?!" I heard a voice outside

"Maybe but let's jus go. Are you sure you already locked this just in case he might be really here?" Said voice no. 2

"Yeah . Let's tell master that we already know his location." Voice 1

"Aja."

I felt her stop punching my back. I heard the two voices went and when I was about to let go of the kiss, she slightly pulled me and responded to my kiss.

OKAY, WHAT IS SHE DOING?!

~~

OKAY .. BREATHE IN ~~ BREATHE OUT .. Iknow this is not so good for my young readers out there. Kindda wondering if you want some scenes like this in this story or not so that i will not put some scenes like this if you don't like.