the departure

Eliza Pov:

I reached home, I was a mess, the mess that almost ruined me and broke me into pieces...the shiver, the anger, the hatred, the betrayal everything and every little thing about Eric made me lose my mind.

I took a really long shower, weeping and letting my tears just dissolve in the water. I decided to feel "I'm okay" when I'm not, I decided to act "normal" when I was not... everything is killing my mind and I cried over the spilt milk the whole night.

Next morning I woke and see that my eyes are all puffed up, I was not willing to go to school but I had no other choice left cause I need to catch up on my lessons as the semester is making its arrival as soon as it can.

I entered the school with a new hope that I can be stronger before Eric. I asked my homeroom teacher and changed my seat and decided to ignore Eric and make sure that I don't meddle with his business from now on.

Eric Pov:

I was really not ready to face Eliza but I wanted to see her after a horrific evening she had yesterday. I entered the school and walked up to my class, as I enter I see that Eliza changed her seat next to Abram. I was feeling territorial not jealous cause you feel jealous over something you don't have but Eliza is mine. I slowly walked towards my seat and sat down.

All through the day she didn't spoke a word and I can see her eyes all puffed up claiming that she cried whole night, it broke me and my heart seriously felt a slight ache...I started believing that loving is really something to do with hearts.

I saw her walking alone on the corridor and I was unable to hold myself and dragged her over me into the store room of our school, she screamed aloud and I pressed my palms on her pretty little mouth to shut it from making noise.
She literally had tears rolling from the shock and I said "Are you that weak?" She answered shivering "what's your business with me now?... everything was a play for you..it was fun for you and we ended it yesterday and I hope we never ever see eachother again" and she started walking away that's when I grabbed her waist and told her to hold on, she refused and she told me to get away from her sight cause it disgusts her to see someone as creep as me and she ran away crying.

I reached home and in anger went into my dad's office and informed him to make me transfer to a abroad University as soon as possible.

Next day at school, the news of me transferring to abroad spread like a wildfire. I'm eventually glad now that even Eliza knows it too.

Eliza Pov:

I heard the news of Eric planning to leave the country and move abroad. It was really a good thing but my heart was unable to digest it.

I felt like crying , holding him on and say him "Please, stay!" but I felt he doesn't deserve it cause he is such a hypocrite.

The news came true, the next day our homeroom teacher announced it in the class that Eric left the country last night and will take exams online for the last semester of our high school.

The news really made me emotional..I don't know why but I started crying and ran to the washrooms so that no one can see me. It's hard but I will get over him and I whispered in cry "That's the end for us."

Eric Pov:

When I was on plane I felt like I'm moving over my own place.. something is really letting me not go but there was no reason to stay after what I did to Eliza I deserved to get punished in the hell. The view from the window was so beautiful and I whispered to myself "That's the end for us."

Author's note:

Even though Eliza and Eric never came into a relationship they had something which was very unique between them. Their love didn't require a tag of relationship they had everything and more than what lovers had and they loved eachother more than one could imagine it's just the case of "heart felt more but lips didn't say any"

Hey guys, long time no see! I'm sorry to be late, I was really lacking inspiration so I took some time and wrote it when I was feeling full of myself, Eric and Eliza. It's so important to understand your characters as a writer. I hope you enjoyed this chapter...love you so much for making it till here and wherever, whatever you're doing in your life I hope it all makes sense soon.