Can I see you again?

Eliza POV:

What what what was that??!!....I mean ..ahhh sigh!!!
I don't even know how to put this together...my heart is still heavy and beating so fast...OH MY GOD!!...this was tough.

I can't believe I just ran under his car and why was it his car of all other cars???..is this all destined... hahahaha...I'm so pissed with this destiny now... TBH I'm not that pissed, I'm somewhere happy to see him after so long ..even though it was for a while.

Omg omg....I'm late again!!:(

I finally reached my other work place. That is the cafeteria, I also get paid well so for time being I'm still sticking to this job but I'm going to soon find a full time job cause I'm sick of stressing myself about reaching on time and especially running into people I don't want to see anymore.

Miah is my friend from high school..she helps me out in various ways and she is going to find me a new job too, I hope I get this done soon.

It was almost 8pm when I reached home and met my  cat "Lily"..cats are special because they're different from other animals, they don't stress about things they don't like..they just don't bother about things.... they just live a life according to their interests... they're calm. It  feels like cats are living a better life than humans.

"Was a very very very shitty day"..I wondered laying down on the bed and cuddling Lily!! I hope tomorrow will be way better than today..." good night Lily"...I fell asleep.

The next morning came and I was way early before others arrived at the restaurant today. I was happy that I was on time. Mr Rivera is gonna be happy seeing me on time, I am gonna make this day productive..yesss I can do this!!! Eliza you can!

I see all other workers entering into "Rivera's cuisines" along with Mr Rivera.

He finally spoke "First of all good morning to you all ..and I don't want you guys to be late at work from now on especially Ms. Eliza, today is gonna be a long day so tie up your shoe laces and get to the work real quick..the menu for today is put on the left side wall of the kitchen and I don't want anyone to do any mistakes..am I clear?? "
"Is there something about today ..that we're having..like a lil meeting session here?!" Miah asked.
"Oh well, I almost forgot to mention that we are delivering food at a party today..it's a very very formal one, so I'm not expecting you guys to ruin it..'cook well and serve well' that's our motto" Mr Rivera said. "Are we getting paid some extra for our extra efforts today" Miah asked chuckling. " Oh yess you guys will get extra pay today" Mr Rivera said.
All of us were happy about the extra pay.

We all started cooking ...the kitchen was steamy as hell, the menu was so long that it took us half a day to prepare it and yet we were not yet done with desserts.
I wondered who in this world is having such a huge party that too a formal one..these rich people are sick for some reason.

At around 4 pm we were done with the cooking stuff we packed it up for delivering the food at the party. I was leaving and I heard Mr Rivera saying " Ms Eliza where are you heading to? "
I turned back and looked up to him and I uttered "I'm already late for my next job so I'm rushing"
"You heard me wrong maybe, you can't just leave today...you're getting paid extra for serving the food too ' cook well, serve well' our motto.. did you forget?" Mr Rivera said.
"No no no not at all Mr Rivera...I remember that's our motto" I replied adding "let me make a call before we go " ...."sure sure..be quick or else we will be late at the venue" Mr Rivera said.

I quickly made a call to the cafeteria and said I won't be able go to work today and rushed into the van which was taking us to the venue.

After 45 minutes ride we reached at the venue...I got down of the van and looked up....it was such a hugeeee building..I wondered who owns it...we all were admiring the building..it was so beautiful.

Mr Rivera called us all to put the stuff in and rush into the serving sectors. We got ready and we were full of positivity.

The party started after an hour of preparation that we did. People started coming in for snacks...I was still wondering, what was this place?!

After serving the snacks... it was time for us to rest until the formal party gets over. After an hour we got back to work & it was almost 8 pm..."I hope Lily is doing fine" I uttered to myself.

We now walked out into the crowd holding trays of drinks for service. I was walking & walking until I reached almost everyone..I was so tired now and needed some rest..so I told Miah I'm going out in the balcony for some air and Miah to take care if Mr Rivera asks of me.

I stepped out in the balcony, the air was so cool wrapped in the moonlight. I was breathing deeply until I hear someone say " Excuse me, what are you doing here?! " I turned back and looked... my eyes popped out in shock and I uttered "what?"....I see Mr Eric Henderson, in dark blue suit and damn he was sexy af and so handsome!! I stopped acting as if I was shook seeing him this way and I tried to compress my original emotions into the normal ones...and uttered "oh.... I was just having some fresh air"....." I asked you what are you doing here in the sense in the party...who invited you here ?" He said.
"We are actually from 'Rivera cuisines' serving here tonight" I replied instantly and wondered what is he doing here..my doubts were cleared when he said " Did you intently
come here knowing the fact that it's Henderson's company party?!" I was shook and was unable to take the fact that he thinks that way " I would never come here if I knew this was your company's party, I would rather resign from my job" I replied in agitation and walked away from his side, accidentally touching his shoulder a bit, his scent was so strongly intimidating but he is evil and I hate it!

Author's note:

So guys,this might be a long chapter but this chapter conveys the fact that even though Eliza doesn't want to see Eric.... she can't turn over the destiny.

Destiny is always trying to  bring them together, in a beautiful picture frame of love!

Thank you for reading and I can't wait to see you guys in the next chapter!