bitter

Eric's POV:

I'm still very worried about Eliza's diet. It's been an amazing roller coaster ride, the ugly happened but it was beautiful too. I'm very happy to see myself growing closer and smitten by her all over again afreshly just hoping nothing bad happens. 

Eliza's POV:

I wake up and feel the warmth of the sunshine, oh blissful mornings, I missed being healthy...I'm actually very grateful for life. I miss my parents a lot today as it's my birthday today.

I brushed my teeth and took a long shower. Wore a brown dress which was in the wardrobe.

I was feeling way too better today. I wanted to go out, it's been awhile since I was out of home. I decided to ask Eric to take me somewhere so I headed towards his study room. 

I knocked twice but there was no response so I decided to step in myself. There he was in all his glory absolutely having no idea how HOT he looks right now. His hair is messy which makes him look even more hot, he was standing near the glass window looking so damn fine in his crisp white shirt tucked in. He turned around when I stepped inside. Now he looks at me and hangs up on the call.

"You should be resting" he said. "umm, actually I was feeling a little bored & I'm feeling way better now so let's go somewhere" I bravely said expecting a 'yes' in return. "That is not possible for now, go back to your room and rest" he spoke looking at his file, he seemed like he was not interested in talking to me. "please Eric it's been so long, let's go out" I try pleasing him slowly walking towards his desk. "I SAID IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TODAY" Eric shouted loudly through his gritted teeth. A shiver ran down my body and stepped back from where I was standing. "I....I....I'm s....so..sorry I didn't want to d..di..disturb you" I spoke barely. "NOW YOU KNOW THAT I'M BUSY, SO GET OUT OF THIS ROOM" Eric screamed at me. The tears that were holding back started falling like a waterfall, he didn't look up from his file. "ye..yes" I said totally heart broken and walked out of his study room slowly but once I shut his door slowly without making any noise I ran to my room. 

I cry cry and cry badly. I miss my parents a lot today, wish they were here to hug me when I'm at my lowest. I was a fool to expect love from someone in my life, I was a fool to expect that this birthday would be different. I was crying my heart out in little sobs as I didn't want anyone in the house to hear me and the slumber took over me. 

I wake up to someone knocking at my door. I slowly say "please come inside", "good evening ma'am sir is at the dinner table asking for your presence" the maid says. "I will be in 5" I reply. A ray of hope lit inside me, maybe he will be sorry and celebrate my birthday. I hurriedly washed myself and applied some concealer to hide my bags under my eyes. 

I step down and find Eric eating salad. I slowly walk and sit next to his seat leaving a chair in between. "ma'am what should I serve you" she asked. "I will help myself, thank you" I reply. I had no appetite at all. I served myself some pasta and started playing with food, once I ate in between the play. I was waiting for him to say something maybe a 'happy birthday' it's almost 10:30 pm. He gets up from his chair I look at him and his eyes meet mine. I immediately look down at my food having no courage to look at his rage filled eyes. He puts his plate in the dishwasher and grabs a water bottle from the fridge and walks to the table. "bring in the cake" he says. Ohhhh finally!!! He is going to wish me. I look at my food and smile internally. "sir, here is your dessert" she says placing a small piece of cake in front of Eric. He delightfully eats the cake and gets up and walks away without saying a word. My heart can't take this anymore I was on the verge of crying when someone asks "ma'am would you like a cake too for dessert" "no, I'm good thank you" I reply and walk to my room with shattered heart. I walk into the washroom and change my dress and cry myself to sleep. Unable to sleep I look at the clock it's 11:58 pm. Happy Birthday Eliza, I wish myself and sleep takes over my tired body.

The next morning I got up on my own and look at the time it's 11 am, I slept a lot. I walk out of the washroom all freshened up. I walk down stairs and find the maid working "good morning ma'am" she says. "very good morning" I say weakly. I hiss at the pain which is weird. I look down and find a piece of glass beneath my feet. "oh god ma'am you're bleeding" she says approaching me. "it's fine, I will take care of it" I reply and walk back to my room. I clean and apply some medicine which I found in the kit. I try to walk but it's tough. 

"ma'am sir has called you in his study" she says knocking at my door. "okay, I will be there" I say weakly. I look up from my book and find it's already 6:00 pm oh god it's very late. I should eat something or else I'm fainting. 

I walk with difficulty but I don't make it obvious. I knock ...."come in" comes out a husky voice. I step in shutting the door slowly. Shit my leg is hurting badly. "sit" he says still not looking at me. I don't understand his sudden change of behaviour. I do as he says. "So Erica I see that now you're all fine so you can go back to your normal life. My driver is waiting outside of the mansion, he will take you to the city. Take 15 minutes and pack your things and you can leave the mansion" he says without looking up. Does he hate my face, me , my existence. "umm, I don't know what to say" I take a gap waiting for him to atleast look up but I get no look. "Thank you for everything, it was nice to meet you again" I say weakly as I have no energy left now. I get up and walk slowly as my foot hurts way too much now. He didn't even try to look at my face. Maybe he is done with my face, my presence and existence. I have no hopes in life now. I was slowly out of the room hoping for a good bye. Once I'm out of the room I ask the maid to book me a cab. I go and pack my things. I wanted to see him, maybe this will be my last time. "ma'am cab is here" she says bringing me out of my hope world. "thank you for everything, have an amazing life" I wish her and walk away. Hoping for Eric to show up and stop me. I walk really slow as my leg hurts I wince and look down it's bleeding some of it is dried up oh god when did this happen. I knock off everything and look at the driver who approaches me "let me help you ma'am" he says "no problem, I booked a cab" I reply "that was not required ma'am, sir strictly said me to drop you safe" he says, "that won't be a problem cause we will not meet again, so relax. thank you though" I say and walk ahead feeling a little dizzy but I walk until I see the cab just right in front of the gate and get onto it. fuck I'm dying.

Hello!!!!!!!!

Long time no see, I know it's been so long but here I am. Hope you enjoy this chapter, lots of love for being here. means the world to me. 

Truly grateful:) for each one of you.