Chapter 2: DOWN RIGHT EVIL ii

Warning: Wu Xie & Zhang Qi Ling don't like each other—the reason is still unknown. But it won't last. 😉

Chapter
II
Fight at first Sight
(The Little Puppy & Poker Face)

***

Zhang Qi Ling sat at his desk, his chair turned so he could look out the huge glass windows. He had made it. He was Vice President of the family's company. Funny how it didn't really mean anything to him. Hell, he knew he would be sitting here since he was old enough to tie his own shoes.

"Holy hell! Look at this view. PangZi! PangZi! Get your ass in here and look at this!"

One elegant, dark eyebrow rose as Zhang Qi Ling slowly turned his chair around. It sound like his partner was in.

Suddenly a dark brown blur stuck his head into Zhang Qi Ling's office.

"Oh, hey! You must be Zhang Qi Ling. I didn't exactly get to meet you at the welcoming shindig the other night." Stepping into the room Wu Xie walked toward the large mahogany desk and extended his right hand, "Wu Xie."

Standing up with the grace of a black panther, Zhang Qi Ling rose and extended his own hand. "Zhang Qi Ling."

Before they could release hands another men entered the room. "There you are, Tian Zhen. Yeah, the view is amazing. I can't believe it's your office."

Wu Xie turned to Zhang Qi Ling finally pulling his hand back, clenching and unclenching it at his side, "This is Wang PangZi. He's been my best friend since high school and is now one of the advisors in my division."

"Hey." PangZi said shaking hands.

"Oh well," Wu Xie said, "I guess we should leave Zhang Qi Ling to his office. Sorry for intruding." With one last smile, Wu Xie turned and headed toward the door following PangZi.

"En."

Wu Xie turned, "Did you say something?"

"En." With the added benefit of a nod.

"I'm sorry, is there something stuck in you throat."

The looks slid into a rather mild glare.

"Are you okay? Did you need some water?"

At this point, Zhang Qi Ling's office staff and many of Wu Xie's had stopped to watch the young man try to get a response from the black haired man.

Due to Zhang Qi Ling's embarrassment, he blurted the first word without thinking. "Puppy."

"Ah..." Wu Xie said while heading back into the office. He stopped walking when he stood in front of the stoic man, looking up into his cold, black eyes, "A whole word... impressive. However I think I can beat you. I can say three." Sending the man a blinding smile Wu Xie leaned forward, mischief in his eyes, "Men You Ping."

Black eyes widen, "Excuse me?"

"I said you are a Men You Ping."

"Why did a puppy like you here?" Zhang Qi Ling whispered to himself but Wu Xie perfectly heard him.

Wu Xie who had turned to leave, slowly turned around to face the dark haired man, "What did you say, Men You Ping?"

Zhang Qi Ling watched fascinated as the Puppy's face turned red in his anger making his cheeks pop and rose hue on his cheeks even more noticeable. "I deserve to be here just as much as you. If anything, I think we can assume that I 'earned' my position whereas you were handed yours on a silver platter."