what does it feel like...to poop

"Ehhh?? How are you sure??" 

Naruto stared at the seemingly endless black hole in Itachi’s hoodie "can you not sense his chakra??" Itachi eyed naruto behind the darkness wondering if he had even heightened his senses or not. "No, I’m not using my chakra at the moment"

  naruto turned his senses on higher and scanned the crowd, searching for that old flame of chakra that he had once known so well. He hadn't felt it in so long he had almost forgotten it. 

"I see him Itachi" "should we retrieve him now?" Naruto looked at Itachi once again 

"Collect him and meet me at the border, use that device I gave you last month if he becomes too much of a nuisance" and with that, Itachi Uchiha left as he had come.

 "Can't believe he thinks I couldn't take on-" 

"HEY!" 

Naruto's speech was interrupted by a voice. He looked over at where the noise had come from "YOU CANNOT JUST KILL SAKURA AND THINK YOU MAY LEAVE!" 

Great. It was the lee weirdo yelling at him, doing one of his stances. Naruto simply rolled his eyes ignoring the ignorant man and started walking in Sasuke’s direction. 

Sasuke's pov:

When Sasuke looked back at menma, he saw him staring directly at me then murmuring to the figure next to him.

I watched as the hooded figure next to naruto fled the scene, obviously informing menma of something before he did. After he left lee had yelled at menma, and menma only ignored him and started walking towards my stand. Why is he coming this way???  In a flash, menma was behind me. 

“You’re coming with me Uchiha” I activated my Sharingan as soon as I heard his voice how can he move so fast?? It’s like he teleported!  His voice was scratchy and almost familiar 

“That won’t work” Menma laid a gloved hand on my shoulder before my vision cut out and I was out cold. 

Naruto/menma’s pov:

Well, that didn’t take long. I giggled and I jumped out of the stadium, once again ignoring the screams after me to come back. I’ll be 100% honest, I do not really care that I killed sakura, think of it as revenge for what she did to me those years ago. Once I finally reached Itachi, Sasuke was slumped over my shoulder like a bag of potatoes.

“Did he put up a fight?” Itachi looked at his younger brother 

“Didn’t get a chance to!” 

“I suppose he still doesn’t have enough hatred..”  Itachi sighed and started walking back to the Akatsuki’s base. 

“I guess not” I really didn’t give a fuck, I finally got to show this arrogant bastard whose boss heh. It also still bugs me a little that they want him to join I mean it would be a little nice having Sasuke around and all but not if he’s just going to try and kill Itachi. 

“What took so long?” Kisame barked growled as he looked at Sasuke over naruto’s shoulder “well then” he finished feeding his sword and started walking alongside Itachi. 

Two days later at the Akatsuki hideout (no one’s pov):  

“Damn naruto did you kill him?? He’s been out for two days!” Deidara glared at naruto “you know what will happen if it turns out he’s dead right?!” 

Naruto rolled his eyes and continued to chomp on his green apple “he’ll be fine, Sasuke is stronger than you think blonde, besides, pein won’t do anything. I’m his baby cousin who he loves so dearly” he smiled stupidly and took another bite of his apple