Chapter 11

Harry's POV

Why not this week? Usually if Niall or myself is not in school Liam's crew would come after the other one, so why haven't any of them stopped me on the way home or-

"Harry Styles! Are you listening?" Yells Ms. Schnyder, I guess it's kind of obvious I wasn't pay attention to the math problems on the board.

"No, to be perfectly honest I wasn't. Is that what you want me to say Ms. Schnyder?" A few kids chuckle at my response, Zayn is smiling like an idiot in the seat next to me while she just stands at the front of the class with a sour look on her face.

For the rest of the class she avoids calling my name, which is perfectly fine with me because I have so much to think about and question. Before I can even start to unravel my thoughts the bell rings and I am out of that room faster then a deer running away from hunters. Ahead of me I see some of Liam's crew that always give me a hard time but there is no other way to get to chorus so I have to walk by them.

Shit shit shit shit, this is it, shit.

They stare at me when I walk by and I brace myself for a hit, punch, kick, or trip.

Nothing

They do nothing

I am getting even more confused by the second!

I walk into chorus class and I got straight towards the small, private piano room in a separate part of the music wing. I always go here, the teacher doesn't care they know I can sing so they let me do whatever.

I close the door which closes me off from the rest of the world. I can sing about whatever I want, about who I want, and it's these times I can just be me, only me.

I open the piano revealing the beautiful black and white keys, and start to plays some chords.

Then the words simply come to me.

Who's that shadow holding me hostage I've been here for days,

Who's this whisper telling me that I'm never gonna get away,

I know they'll be coming to find me soon

But I fear I'm getting used to being held by you,

Baby look what you've done to me

Baby look what you've done now

Baby I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way

Baby look what you've done to me

Baby you've got me tied down

Baby I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way

I stop playing and quickly grab a piece of paper to write all the words down before I forget them. As I'm writing down the words I start to think of what they mean to me, is it showing my love for Niall?

"I said do you want your reasons, because I can show you." Louis voice creeps into my head but I shake the events out of my head before I freak out again.

I have no clue what is going on with my life anymore.

The bell rings and I decide to go home, because we are only working on our projects and both Liam and Louis haven't been in school this past week and Niall is also home due to the fact he is hurt thanks to those jackasses.

I walk out of the school and the idea of going to the non-existent crosses my mind but after what happened I don't want to ever go back there.

As I approach the little park I hear someone walking behind me. I stop walking and turn around to see Liam there behind me.

"Harry we need to talk."

Well this day just keeps getting better and better.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys so here is another chapter I know it's short but I hope you enjoy:)

Vote Comment Share all that stuff and I can't believe how many reads this story has thanks soooooooo much everyone

_jayjay1_