Chapter 14

Harry's POV

"Zayn, can you please shut up about it all ready!!!!" Zayn and I just walked into Niall's house, he has been nonstop yelling at me about what happened with Louis.

"NO HARRY I CAN'T SHUT UP AFTER THAT," he sighs then continues in a quieter voice, "you have to tell Niall" he says in a stern voice.

"Tell me what?" Niall is leaning against the wall listening to our conversation, I instantly panic.

"It, it's nothing," I quickly change the subject, "you should be resting so your injuries can heal, how are you feeling?"

"Why would you say that! You don't care about me anyway!!!"

"What makes you say that?" a tear roles down his cheek so I go to comfort him but he pushes me away.

"You wouldn't kiss Louis if you actually cared about me." He looks away as more tears flow out of his eyes.

"Niall, He kissed me look ugh. . .I'm sorry. . . I didn't mean for that to happen. Wait how did you even find out?"

"Oh, you are to worried about how your secret got out then how I feel!!! It is just like the note from the first day of school said, you don't love me, nobody does!!!" Shit I shouldn't have said that.

"Niall. . ."

"NO JUST LEAVE ME, AND NEVER EVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN!!!" He starts to hobble away.

"Niall that is a little bit overreactive, you guys need to talk this out." Zayn chases after him, but I practically run out the door.

I start walking home with sadness in my heart, I hate seeing Niall cry and the fact that I caused it made it worse. No I didn't cause it Louis did. He is the one that kissed me, he is not leaving me alone and he is causing me so many problems. Why can't he just leave me alone!?!

Why has this happened now? Before this school year everything was great in my life, other then the occasional punch from Liam and his crew things were great, I was in love with Niall and he loved me. No you still love Niall! Do I really love him still?

Yes I do! Stop asking questions like this! I start running the rest of the way home but when I get to my road I see lights on in Louis's house. I walk to his house and knock on the door. I hear two voices talking but when they hear me knocking they stop. I hear someone walking towards the door and as it opens I am surprised to see Liam standing there.

"Why are you here?" He gives me a look of disgust.

"I need to talk to that scum bag who ruined my relationship."

"No need for harsh words Hazza. I got it from here Liam, I will be inside in a minute." I cringe as I hear him call me by a nickname. Louis walks out onto the front steps, gives Liam a small node then closes the door once he goes into the house.

"So what do you want Hazza?"

"Don't call me that!"

"Gosh, so sensitive."

"What the hell Louis."

"What"

"Why can't you leave me alone? First the cave then tonight, one I have a boyfriend, two you are a bully, oh and did I mention I have a boyfriend!!!"

"Hey, what can I say, I liked you from the moment I met you." A smirk crawls onto his face.

"Well, because of that text you possibly just ruined my relationship for good, you confuse me so much with everything that has happened just leave me alone already! you are nothing but a bully." I try to run down the steps but trip and fall, I guess the alcohol is still in my system. I get up then run as fast as I can while tipsy to my house.