Chapter 8

Harry's POV

It's the house, the one I always dreamed I would have when I get older and hopefully adopt some kids with Niall.

I'm here. Standing in front of my perfect house. Exactly the way I want it with a small flower garden in the front blossoming with beautiful sunset red tulips and what looks like the start of a tree house being built in a large oak tree growing in the backyard.

My heart flutters with joy as I go in to see if anyone is there.

I walk into the house, passing my dream kitchen, and into the family room to find the backs of two little heads watching the movie Peter Pan. A smile grows on my face.

"Hi Dad." One of them says without turning around, it's a girl anyone can tell that from her cute little voice

"Hi sweat heart" tears come to my eyes as she gets up and runs to give me a hug, she is only up to the top of my knees so I bend down and pick her up. She can't be more then five years old with light blue eyes and the exact same hair color as me except it's not wavy almost pin straight.

"We are watching Peter Pan come watch with us!" I look at her and smile

"No not this time, I need to talk to daddy, where is he?" My other child turns around to answer

"He is upstairs in the bedroom." The boy about eight years old has my green eyes, wavy brown hair but the color isn't like mine, I'm surprised he doesn't have blonde. Niall always talked about having a little blonde boy, but that doesn't matter right now. I put my daughter down and she hurrys back to the couch leaving me to stand there in pure joy.

"Oh no! Captain Hook!!!" She screams then curls into her brothers arms, I hear him groan out of annoyance but he still lets her hide in his arms. I decide to leave them alone and go see Niall. I walk up the stairs and down the short hallway, that's where I would put the master bedroom. I take a breath before opening the door, what I see is not what I expected in a thousand years.

It's not Niall in the room, but Louis.

I stand there frozen, why is he here?!? My heart is pounding as he smiles and approaches me,

"Hey Hazza, did you get all the groceries?" This is all wrong! Nothing about this is right! It's Niall not this bully! The thoughts all swarm in my head like aN angry bees nest.

Finally I find the strength to speak, it comes out weak at first it's still words

"No," he gives a confused look "this isn't right!" He is shocked by me yelling but I continue anyway. "IT'S NIALL NOT YOU!!!! NOTHING ABOUT THIS IS RIGHT! JUST LEAVE!!!" All I see is pain in his eyes.

--------

"Just leave now." I sit up still mumbling words. I look around this isn't my house, Niall's or my dream house, it's Zayn's and I am on the couch in the family room.

Slowly yet surely the events of what happened early come flooding back to me Niall being beaten, Liam punching Tim and Louis knocking me out. That son of a bitch. There is yelling coming from the kitchen and I can tell its Zayn and Liam, it's not the first time they have a had a yelling match.

Suddenly I hear someone walk in for behind me, I turn around quickly to see Louis entering the room.

"Speaking of the devil." I mumble to myself,

"Sorry what did you say sleeping beauty?" I give him a death glare when suddenly my head starts hurting, I start getting dizzy and I have to rest my head on my hands.

"I would offer to get you ice," he takes a step closer "or coffee," another step "but I don't want to interfere." He leans on the back of the couch and I just sit there in pain.

"Fine don't say thanks or thank you for saving yours and goldilocks's butts from Tim or anything." Now he is annoying me.

"You knocked me out! You gave me the black eye that is still on my face, it's faint but it's still there! I hate your guts and his name is Niall not goldilocks now where is he!" He just chuckles lightly before answering.

"He is upstairs in Zayns room." I stand up and start to walk

"Harry," I stop and look at him

"What?" I say with annoyance clear in my voice

"It's just, I mean, I do have my reasons." His voice is almost believable but I just storm out the room and up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~

Ayyyyy it didn't take me more than a month to update this time!
Here is another chapter hope you enjoy Vote Comment Share all that good stuff, you are all wonderful people:)))))

_jayjay1_