Chapter 7

Harry's POV

It's almost 11:00 now and the house is packed to the max with kids our age, I bet some college kids even came here once they found out there was beer. The four of us are scattered in the once elegantly decorated family room, which has now been transformed into a crazy dance floor, I notice Zayn and Perrie dancing together in the center of the floor which is surprising because Zayn can't dance. I can see and hear Niall talking nonstop to anyone and everyone he see, he is absolutely wasted right now, probably doesn't know a thing he is saying to people.

As for me well I've been standing to the side drinking my drink and keeping an eye on people. There has been absolutely no sign of Louis or Liam and the rest of their crew. I don't know if I should be grateful or scared at that fact.

A slower song starts to play and within seconds Niall is begging me to dance with him,

"Please Harry I-I wants to dance with you, pleasssssssssss" his words are slurred, he is a complete mess and there is a whole crowd of people that would be watching so there is only one answer.

"No," his face grows stern but his eyes are sad, I continue "sorry there's just a lot of people and well you know!"
"Yes Harry I do know, you are still ashamed of us and most of all yourself! You don't have the guts to be proud of who you are, you are nothing more than a big coward!!!" Shit I messed up now, and with that he storms away through the crowd and out of my sight, I start to go after him but someone grabs my arm. I turn and it's Zayn.

"Let him go he needs some time to himself and,"

"No! He is drunk as fuck and who knows if Liam is here!!! I can't let anyone get hurt!" I pull away and head towards the direction Niall went in.

And then I see the person I don't want to see ever again, Tim.

Louis's POV

This party isn't to bad for my first in town.

I am currently in the basement with Liam, Tim, Jake the other boy hanging out with us this morning, a few hot chicks, and some other people I have seen in the school. We all started a game of truth or dare about fifteen minutes ago and I already got to make out with this blond cheerleader named Veronica. I see Tim stand up and walk away not saying a word.

Then, Tim taps my shoulder which gets me nervous, he hasn't been acting like himself recently unless this is him normally and the other times he wasn't himself. Anyway he waves me over to the other side of the room to I assume talk, I stand up, fix my shirt and cross the room carefully but still hiding my fear from him. I don't trust him one bit.

"What do you want Tim?" He answers in a hushed voice

"Calm down," he takes a breath before continuing "do you know where the faggots are? We need to talk to those freaks of nature."

"What?" I'm kind of shocked by his statement.

"You heard, follow me upstairs to the kitchen." We make our way to the stairs him going up first but then,

"Louis!" I turn around to see Liam looking at me strangely, "what are you two doing?" I open my mouth to speak but Tim answers for me,

"We are getting some more beer." The group falls silent waiting for Liam's response,

"I asked Louis." I want to tell him what Tim had said but I don't think will make a difference. I take a deep breath, calm down Louis just answer calmly.

"We are just getting drinks."

"Okay, well grab me one too then will yah?" I nod my head at him and Tim and I resume walking up the stairs. Not a word is exchanged until we are at the top of the stairs and the sound of the music drowns out our conversation to other people around us.