Chapter 20

Harry's POV

We have been talking in Louis's basement, eating snacks, and playing video games for the past two or three hours, we are all really good at wasting time. None of us have started anything on this project.

Niall has been avoiding me all night he won't talk to me at all he even avoids my eyes, the one time I caught his gaze I saw just how sad he was.

"How did you beat me that round?" Zayn just lost a round of Call of Duty against Louis and he doesn't sound to happy about it. I am not a big video game player, I like watching people play it but, I am terrible when I play.

"Luck I guess." Shrugs Louis.

"Guys we should really get started on the project now." States Liam

"Ugh do we have to." Sighs Niall

"Yeah, Liam is right we should start it. We had our fun now we should get some work done." Adds Zayn

"I didn't." Mumbles Louis, he says it so quietly so only I can hear him since he is next to me.

"Did you say something Louis?" Asks Niall giving a nasty glare to Lou

"Nope!" He smiles, he looks down over and gives me a little wink.

"Well Harry," I look up at Liam "did you bring the book?" Shiiiiit I forgot

"Oh, no but I will run over to my house and get it." I stand up and walk up the stairs then out the door. I start walking down the street towards my house,

"Harry!" I turn and see Louis running to catch up with me

"Why are you here?"

"Well it's late at night and I don't want Tim jumping you or something."

"But it's just to my house."

"I am still coming with you." I sigh

"Fine" we continue walk the short distance to my house

"So did you tell Niall."

"If you're asking if I broke up with him then yes." I didn't mean for that to come out harsh

"Okay good."

"How is that good? I hurt Niall, can't you tell how upset he is."

"Well now we don't have to hide us from him." what us?

"There is no us right now!"

"What do you mean?" We arrive at my house and I let him in after me

"Well we aren't exactly a couple or anything." I walk up the stairs and into my room, Louis follows me the entire way.

"Look Louis, I didn't mean to be rude or harsh"

"I guess I should go then, especially after you say there is no us." He turns away, I hurt him.  No I will fix this, I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his chest.

"Louis I really do like you." He turns around in my arms and embraces be back.

"With the way you act, it's hard to believe that' true" His voice sounds sad.

I lift his chin up and kiss him. His lips are so soft yet rough at the same time. He kisses back immediately, it starts off sweet and tender but things get heated. He bits and tugs on my bottom lip giving me the best sensation ever, our tongues fight for dominance and after a while he wins. My hands explore the small of his back while his travel up to my hair, he tugs on my hair as I pull him even closer to me.

My neck tingles as his fingers roam there, I can feel myself getting harder. He pulls back for moment,

"You always manage to turn me on really quick." He smirks but I can't wait another moment I want to ruin Louis lips with mine , I want to make our lips red and bruised, I push him against the wall and attack his lips once again. This time my tongue explores his mouth. He tugs on my hair even harder as I move my kisses down to his neck. I kiss him all around his neck before sucking on the tender skin right bellow his ear.

"Mmm, Harry" he gasps, he begins to rub against me and I can feel how hard he is getting. I keep sucking and biting gently in the same area until I am satisfied. I am about to kiss his lips again but he pushes me back and I fall onto the bed. He crawls over to me and takes my shirt off, he then kisses me passionately once again. I moan into his lips and fumble with his shirt in an attempt to get it off, he pulls back long to get the shirt over and off his body before kissing my jawline. His hand sneaks down to my bulge while he is working on a hickey above my collar bone, I try and hold back a moan but it escapes my mouth.

Louis rubs me even harder and I moan again, I gasp for breath as I can hardly keep myself together. Right when I feel I can't contain myself he stops rubbing me.

"Oh, you are such a tease." He smiles but I just flip him over, in an instant his back is on the bed. I kiss him with passion and need, I move my kisses down to his neck then I trail kisses down his torso. I give tiny little kisses all over his stomach, I tug at his sweat pants and slide them off. I can't wait a moment longer so I pull off his boxers right away. I start to stroke him and Louis lets out a small moan. I can't wait any longer, I need to taste him.

I wrap my mouth around his member and begin to suck it. Louis grabs my hair and tugs on my curls while his breath quickens. I tease a little by slowing down but he pulls on my hair which kind of hurts yet still turns me on, I speed up again. His moans get louder and more often, he is going to cum any minute now. I suck even fast and he lets out one final moan and with that the releases him self into my mouth, I swallow every last drop. I pull back licking my lips as he recovers his breath.

"I am going to make you feel so good." Louis says with a growl in his voice. I lay down as he climbs on top of me, he kisses my lips again. He bits my bottom lip and I can taste some blood from my lip but he still tugs on it then kisses it again, he gives sweet and small kisses on the new cut. He pulls off my sweat pants in one swift movement then kisses my hip bones. I let a moan which causes him to tug on the skin giving me another hickey.

Once satisfied he pulls of my boxers and immediately starts stroking me, he goes so fast right away that I can't help but let another moan. This encourages him and he takes me into his mouth, he starts off slow but speeds up. I moan yet again and this causes him to go even faster,

"Ohhh, Lou, mmmm." I moan. I can't last longer, my body shivers at his touch. I gasp for air as I get closer and closer to my climax, Louis looks up at me with his blue stormy eyes and in that moment I release. He swallows everything leaving me gasping for air. I just lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling, taking everything that just happened in and catching my breath.

Louis crawls on top of me and kisses me gently on my lips. I smile.

"We should go back." He says. I totally forgot about the others. I sit back up and we both get dressed, I give him one more kiss before I grab the book and walk out of the door.

That was intense.

~~~~~

I am sooooo sorry if that was terrible, I am not good at writing smutty stuff.
Anyway thanks for all the reads, Comment Vote Share <3

Also I think there is only going to be one chapter more, then this book ends but don't worry I decided there will be a sequel:)

_jayjay1_