Chapter 4

Harry's POV

Once we have sat down in some weird clump thingy, all there is, is silence.

Not one of us speaks a word to anyone.

Not even any eye contact is made with Liam and Louis from either Zayn, Niall or I.

It must have been a good ten minutes before anyone makes an attempt, that person is Niall.

His face turns red with anger right before he explodes,

"I can't take this anymore! I have been so confused this entire day, first we are friends with Louis then we are not. Next Harry comes back from the nurse not telling me anything, and now he has a black eye!"

"How did you know it was a bla-" he cuts me off before I continue.

"It's the damn sunglasses Harry, I have gotten many black eyes before to know that you are hiding it."

He looks down and starts fiddling with his thumbs before continuing in a much quieter voice,

"I'm left out of everything when it comes to drama, but" he looks up at the group with a very intense look, "we need to work together on this project whether we are friends or enemies."

He gazes around the group looking at each of us waiting for a response, sadly he gets one from Louis,

"The faggot is right, we have to get this project done but that doesn't mean we are going to best buddies now." My blood starts to boil once he said the words faggot, but when I see that everyone in the group nods about working together I let it go.

"Well, we are going to need to work outside of school so lets just swap numbers," once the words leave Liam's mouth I am confused, I don't want to give my number to my bully!

"I am not going to have you guys ruin my GPA with this project so take this seriously and give me your damn number!" He gives us a stern look and I hear Zayn chuckle next to me.

"I didn't know the tough, tattooed, bad boy of the school cares so much about his GPA."

The two of them have a stare down and I can see Zayn clench his fists in anger.

I quickly grab a piece of paper write all of numbers down and hand it to Liam.

"Good," Liam's stern look has softened up as he speaks. " now what book should we do this project on?"

"Don't know don't care." Zayn sits back in his chair and closes his eyes.

I look over to Niall and see that his eyes are watering up and it looks like he is about to cry, I want to say something but I know Liam or Louis would use it to their advantage.

After a couple minutes of Zayn snoring and an angered Liam, the bell rings.

I practically jump out of my seat, grab my bag, and pull Niall out of the room and outside the schools back door. It's the same door I went through earlier before Louis and I got in that fight.

"Harry! What was that for? If my bag wasn't already packed I would have forgotten something and now Zayn is probably worried about us!" He starts going on one of his worried rants.

"Why were you crying?" My words startle him, he stares at me blankly as his eyes start to water. He looks down at the ground as if he is ashamed to look at me.

"Niall look at me," I soften my voice and take a step closer to him. "Please?" I put my finger under his chin and lift his head up so he is looking me straight into my eyes. I ask him the question on more time,