Chapter 16

Louis's POV

Dammit I was so close! And then he just kicks me out.

I am walking down the street towards my house, I mean it's no big deal it's not look I was about to go all the way to third base with Harry and then he kicks me out or anything like that!

I wonder why he was crying, I wasn't that mean was I?

No I didn't do anything he is probably just stressed, I really hate seeing him cry though. Watching him cry made me feel like someone had just stabbed me with a knife right in the feels. It broke a piece of my heart.

"Louis! I have been looking everywhere for you." I am about to walk into my house when Liam runs up to me.

"Hey Liam yeah I was-" he cuts me off

"Why is your hair a mess?" I instinctively reach up to fix my hair. I quickly think of an excuse.

"Well, it was windy."

"There isn't even a breeze." I sigh then open the door to let him and myself inside.

"You, ugh don't tell me," I start to walk away because I know he already figured it out. He is insanely smart and no one can get anything by him.

"You went to Harry's house didn't you? Oh and let me guess, you didn't just 'talk about your feelings' did you?" I turn back around and storm towards him until I am standing right in front of him.

"No you are right, we didn't just talk, we kissed not only kiss but French kissed. My tongue was practically down his throat while I played with his dick until it was completely hard. Is that what you want to hear."

"No! To much information." We both burst out laughing.

"Well I guess I do learn my tricks from the best."

"And who would that be Louis?" I give him no answer, just a small wink.

"Anyway did you find anything?" He has been up half the night and this morning trying to figure out who sent that text to Niall.

"Yeah I know who sent it."

"What, who!?!?"

"It was Tim." My heart nearly stops when I hear his name. He is dangerous, very dangerous.

"Wait, Liam he knows I'm bi now. Is he um going to you know,"

"What, no that is not going to happen, he is strong but I can control him if I want to."

"Ok good." I breath a sigh of relief then go and sit on the couch.

"Buuuuuut," Liam comes it the room and sits down on the other couch. "He did say to me that you have to meet him at the park last block on Wednesday or he will find you."

"What! Why the hell did he tell you that???" I instantly start to panic, this is not good not good at all!

"Hey I don't know, but you need to calm down."

"He is threatening me Liam!!!"

"I know and we can kick some ass if we need to but he said that he just wanted to talk."

"Yeah alright." Tim, just talking is the like saying I am straight.

"Look your best option is to go and meet him out there on Wednesday rather then hide from him for the days after."

"Yeah I guess you are right."

"Good now just relax, do you want me to play the piano or something?" I nod my head then lay down on the couch, Liam moves to the other room with the piano and starts playing a song he hasn't played before, I don't really know the name. It is a slower song and has a very sweet, yet sad sound to it. I instantly start to relax.

Slowly yet surely I am falling asleep.

~~~~~
Here is a short chapter for all of you guys:)

Comment, Share, Vote and all that stuff. Thanks so much for all the reads!

_jayjay1_