1

A\N Thanks for trying this book! I'm super excited to start this, I hope you encourage me by voting and share because I need your support,I'm just 15,I'll learn please don't judge me if you don't like it.

I headed back to the dorm from school with my back pack hung loose on my shoulder,I pulled off my headphones and ruffled my dirty blonde hair.
"Hey you! Asshole!" I heard a male voice call,it was usual to hear those kinda words around the football field,so I just ignored it and walked on,adjusting my bag on my shoulder.
"I'm sure you clearly heard me" A hand gripped my shoulder and turned me around.
"Hey!" I yelled,but quickly shut up as I saw four big guys up in my face. I recognized them...Jason,Max,Harry and Billy,the four best footballers in Hampton Hills.
I sighed deeply and put up a bold front.
"What do you want"
"Shut up" Jason said and the rest chuckled,he grabbed my arm and pulled me as he walked.
"Let me go! Where're you taking me! Get your hands off me!" I kept yelling but they just ignored me like I was a mouse squeaking for help. No one was around,the teachers had all gone home, everyone were back in their dorms which were far away from where I was so,I was pretty much hopeless. Max looked at me and licked his lip,I felt disgusted. He suddenly reached behind me and slapped my ass. My eyes widened in surprised. I struggled to free myself from Jason but he was way to strong for me. I turned to face Max.
"Don't you dare touch me again" I gritted. He laughed and nudged Billy and Harry,they all laughed at me.

Suddenly we turned at a corner and they pushed me into a dark room,they all entered and locked the door. Harry switched on the lights and Billy had a rope in his hands,I started tearing up.
"Please...please let me go,I didn't do anything to you!" I struggled but they just pushed me against the wall and tied my hands and legs.
"All done" Billy said and stood up dusting his hands. He moved away from my view and I saw Jason standing shirtless in front of me,then it dawned on me that they wanted to sexually abuse me,I screamed for help all while crying and struggling.
Jason crouched in front of me and smirked.
"No one can hear you hon" He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. I shuddered in disgust and hate.
"Jason,don't touch me again" He frowned.
"You're still fucking bold enough to say that and you want me to release you huh?"
"Bitch" Harry muttered and laughed. Jason looked at the three guys and then at me. He held my chin up as I cried in anger and pain.
"Please,please Jason you have a girlfriend, I don't want to have issues with Kylie"
"She already hates you,do you think she doesn't? You're fucking useless okay? Get that into your stupid head" He pushed my head and it hit the wall, my hair flew in my face. I wept even more at the pain.
Jason carefully removed my hair from my face and I saw a chess smirk on his stupid face.

"Just don't say anymore word,or who knows,I might kill you" He smiled evilly and my blood ran cold as he ended his sentence,my lips unconsciously folded in.
"Atta girl" He smiled and leaned in,placing a kiss on my lips, tears ran down freely from my eyes and I shut them quickly so he wouldn't be offended.
"Luna,I know you feel important that I'm doing this with you,I don't like you okay? I just need some right now and Kylie wouldn't give it to me" He said and gritted his teeth. I cried quietly.
"Untie her hands" Jason ordered and Max quickly untied me.
"Take off your clothes" He said and I gasped. This can't be happening, I can't take off my clothes,no can't!
"Jason,I cannot take my clothes off,in fact...I can't do any of this! Please let me go! Please!!" I cried and he slapped me.
"Don't be fucking stupid, I'm gonna rip off your clothes if you don't take them off now" I cried harder and held the rim of my top,I took it off slowly and my bra revealed. Harry groaned and smiled at me,he looked at Max and saw him staring at me. He nudged him and laughed. Max was hard. Billy laughed at him as Max took off his cap and covered his dick. I almost gagged at the sight in front of me.

Jason shushed them and took his hand up to grab my breasts but suddenly a gush of wind from who-knows-where sent him flying and hitting the wall. I was shocked and took that time to put my shirt back on. Harry frowned at me and launched to hit me,the same wind sent him flying at Jason's direction. Then a flash of yellow light grabbed Billy and Max on the neck but I swear what I saw was a human being but a supernatural human,clearly not a human but in human form!
The immortal snapped Billy's head and I watched him drop dead,I screamed in horror. Then he held Max up,Max cried for mercy but the stranger smiled before biting Max's neck,Max's eyes rolled upwards and he fell dead on the floor. I couldn't take in what was happening around me. Then the stranger turned to look at me,blood were on his lips,he smiled and waved at me before snapping his fingers and disappearing in a white dust.

I looked around in horror,Jason and Harry were dead,Max and Billy were dead too,and I was the only one alive in there,someone coming in there can point accusing fingers at me. I quickly wiped my heavy eyes and took my back pack,I looked around again and at the spot were I was almost raped and ran out of the room in fright.

I think I tried, please leave a vote and comment on what you think about it. Thank you!