Chapter 12

I stood there for a good 10 minutes unsure of what to do. I can't just pick Harry... And I can't just pick Niall.

Suddenly I remembered something.

"Sarah!", I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. Her phone rang but she didn't pick up so I called once more.

"Hey! Where are you?!" She asked.

"The hallway that we came in thr.ough", I said.

"I'm in the halls and I can't find- oh! There you are! I'm coming", She said as she clicked off.

I turned around and saw her coming towards me.

"Where are they?" She asked.

"Um.. Theyre outside I think", I said.

"Why! It's so cold out there!"

"Because I'm a whore and kissed Harry AND Niall so they're both upset..", I said.

She gave me a little smirk.

"...What...?" I asked.

"You kissed Harry AND Niall? Girlll you're goood!!!", She said.

"SARAH! You're not supposed to be happy about it!"

"What! Okay fine you're right. KHARINA YOU WHORE HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?!"

I jus stared at her.

"Seriously".

"Haha what?!" She giggled.

"Sarah when I need you most you're joking about it?" I asked.

"Sorry, I'm just kind of shocked from the whole night really. Do you know which boy you want?" She asked.

I looked down and shook my head.

"I wish".

"Well... Do you think you're 'in love' with either of them?" She asked.

"Why'd you say in love like that? No obviously not", I said.

"Okay Kharina stop being such a bitch to me. I'm trying to help but it's hard when I've never had two pop stars fall in love with me", She said as she walked away. "I'm leaving, if you wanna go come on if not try to find a ride home".

"Go", I said.

She stopped and looked at me surprised. "Um okay? Bye", and she was off.