Chapter 7

Niall looked at Harry with disgust.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Harry said slowly.

"Stop talking shit and leave me and Kharina the hell alone", Niall said.

What the hell was happening?

"STOP! STOP IT OKAY?! I'd rather DIE than be here right now! You guys are fighting because of me! Just stop it okay! Just stop! Pretend I'm not here! I'm not important anyways so GO! GO TALK TO ANOTHER GIRL! Please don't show me I screwed this up too! Please...", I broke down into tears. I couldn't take this anymore; I just wanted to disappear.

Niall looked at me and took a few steps closer to me.

"Kharina this isn't because of you, it's not. HARRY needs to learn how to stop being such a flirt to all girls", He said softly. He reached over to wipe away my tears but I grabbed his hand.

"Don't. You. Dare", I said coldy.

He looked at me confused.

"Apologize to Harry", I said.

"What?!"

"Niall do it! Oh so because he cares he's a flirt and just goes after girls?! What the hell Niall! Even I know that's not how he is! Harry's a great guy! I'm NOT yours! I'm not okay?! So Harry can say whatever the hell he wants to me and you have no say in it!" I screamed as I looked into his eyes. I was trying extremely hard not to cry even more.

He looked at me for a minute.

"Where's the Kharina I used to know.." He said softly.

"Oh Niall baby, that Kharina's gone. Just like our friendship", I whispered.

"What?" He asked.

"We have nothing Niall. Nothing. You've changed and that's one thing you promised you wouldn't do. It's okay though, I mean it adds to your pile of empty promises", I said coldly.

Harry looked at me.

"Kharina, maybe you and Niall should try to get along. I didn't mean to ruin anything. I'm sorry, I am. I didn't know Niall liked you. There's no way I can now" Harry said.

"Harry don't be sorry. It's not your fault, it's mine. I'M the screw up, not you. Not at all. Nothing is going to happen between Niall and I.... Not now at least", I said.

Niall looked at the two of us and stood there stunned. He then walked past us making sure to shove Harry on the way out.

"How the hell is this show going to happen", Harry said.

"Harry I'm sorry. This is all my fault. Please, is there anything I can do? I'm sorry I really messed this up", I said.

Harry looked at me and wiped away a few of my tears.

"Love, it's definetly not your fault. It's my fault for trying to get you to like me. I didn't know Niall liked you, I wouldn't have tried to get to you if I did. You didn't mess anything up. I promise!" He said with a slight smile.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Harry thats.... thats sweet you tried to get to me. You're very charming. Don't worry about Niall, I can tell you right now that it wouldn't work out. But let's not tell him about anything of this. Not yet at least", I said.

Harry bit his lip and smiled.

"So... If I tried to kiss you... would you stop me?" He asked flirtatiously.

I looked down then back at him.

"I don't know... We can always find out", I said as I winked.

Harry smiled and looked into my eyes. He then put my hair behind my ear and leaned in for a kiss.

When our lips met, it felt like it was supposed to happen. Like it was a perfect match. His lips locked into mine and it was just the perfect kiss.

We slowly pulled away and I blushed a bit.

All of a sudden Zayn came up behind us.

"Woah..", He said.

My eyes widened.

"Don't tell me you saw that..." Harry said with panic in his voice.

"I don't know what I saw... So Niall's out there talking about her like crazy and you kissed her Harry?! Are you stup-", Zayn was saying but Harry cut him off.

"SHUT UP WILL YOU?! TELL ME HOW IT'S FAIR?! She doesn't love him! So why are you all forcing her with to be with Niall! Leave her alone!" He shouted.

Zayn stood there shocked.

"Zayn I... I'm sorry. Please don't tell anyone. It won't happen again." Harry said.

Zayn looked at us both before saying a word.

"Fine. But if Niall finds out, he won't forgive you and you know it", He said.

"It won't", Harry said.

"It better not. Seriously. Hurry up; concert starts in 5 minutes so get up there", Zayn said.

"Okay".

I looked at Zayn as he walked away.

"Kharina we'll talk afterwards, okay? Please let me get a chance to talk to you", Harry whispered.

"Okay", I said.

He looked at me and smiled a bit, then he walked up towards the stage.