Chapter 9

I watched the show like the rest of the girls back stage. Harry looked at me every now and then and he smiled each time.

Everytime Harry looked over at me one of the boys would nudge him to keep singing.

'Summer Love', is what they were closing up with.

Harry looked at me so I blew him a kiss. Harry smiled while Niall just stood there shocked.

His his microphone fell to the floor while he stood there looking back and forth from Harry to me.

"What did I just do", I whispered.

The crew behind stage were trying to figure out what just happened.

Why am I such a screw up?

Niall shoved past Harry and jumped down the steps. His eyes were red and puffy. He stood in front of me with his arms crossed.

"So that's it?" He asked with his voice cracking.

"What are you talking about?" I asked still shocked.

"Stop acting like you don't know. So you're done with me? You've moved on to Harry? Yea? You've replaced me with one of my best friends?" He was trying to speak between tears.

My heart sank and I just stood there.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for listening to you. I'm sorry for auditioning for the xfactor. For following my dreams like you told me to. For trying to protect you from the public. The paparazzi. From the hate and rumours. I tried so hard Kharina. So so hard to see you. Do you understand that? Yea? The boys didn't know because I wanted it to be our business; not theirs. But you think I forgot about you. Left you. Blocked you out of my life... but I didn't. There's not one day I went without thinking about you, not one. There's not one day I lost hope in seeing you again. But here we are, and you want to leave me. I heard what you told harry. That you know it wouldn't work out between us, me and you. You could have told me that. NOT him. Sorry for trying to become apart of your life again, for wasting your time". He stopped talking and rushed past me to leave.

Everyone was staring at me.bThe boys on the stage all stopped and looked at me. The audience fell completely silent. But Harry caught my attention. He wiped away a tear and got off the stage from the other side and the boys left the stage one by one.

Whats happening.