Chapter 8

Sarah ran over to me.

"HARRY AND NIALL BOTH TALKED TO YOU FOR SO LONG! KHARINA!!!! I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD BE GOOD! I TOLD-" She was saying but I cut her off.

"Sarah, NO! Niall's mad, Harry thinks its his fault! This is all because of me! I got best friends; Harry and Niall to basically HATE EACH OTHER! Why me?!" I started to break down.

"Kharina! What happened?!" She shouted.

I looked over towards the stage and I saw Harry looking at us. As soon as he saw me crying he saddened and wiped away his tears and lip said, "I'm sorry".

They started off the concert but Harry wouldn't stop glancing over at me. They then started singing "They don't know about us".

"Kharina??" She said again.

A bunch of the girls around started surrounding me and they kept asking about the boys, what happened, and what Harry just whispered. They wouldn't stop. Some of the girls were screaming at me because I got to talk to both and two girls, one blonde another brunette, were screaming at me and telling me how it would be my fault if they never talked again. That it's my fault the boys are mad at each other.

That's when I lost it.

I slowly sat down and I put my head on my knees as I started crying. I couldn't stop; I just wanted to disappear.

The two girls were laughing so I refused to look up.

The other girls were trying to help me stop crying but nothing was going to help.

Someone started stroking my hair and whispered something into my ear.

"Kharina it's alright, I'm here. Don't cry baby. Please don't cry. Look at me", I hesitated but looked up and saw Harry sitting beside me.

"Why aren't you on stage? Harry I'm ruining the show too now! PLEASE go!" I said between cries.

"No love. You're more important. I promise you that. Don't cry. Listen to me when I say I care a lot about you", I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine as he wiped away my tears.

"But the show, those people paid to see you perform", I said.

"I had Louis take my solos. It's been one song. I'll try to perform later on. Don't worry love. And if I don't they'll understand", He looked into my eyes again.

I stayed quiet.

"This is not your fault. I swear Kharina. It's not, okay? Please don't even think it because it's NOT true. Niall's upset because he loves you... and I shouldn't have kissed you even though I really wanted to. I should have at least asked him about you", He said.

"Harry stop. You wouldn't have known. If he really cared I was there he would have came by me like you did. But he didn't." I whispered.

He stood up, grabbed my hand, and wrapped his arms around me.

"This is a bad time to ask I guess.. But how does dinner sound at this point?" He asked.

I laughed a little.

"It still sounds good", I said with a smile.

"Good, because I really fancy you", He said with a wink.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and took a step back.

"Thank you Harry. Now go back up there! I wanna see you perform too!" I said.

He smiled at me and took a few steps back before turning around to get on stage.

"Enjoy", he said with a cheeky smile.