Chapter 4

An hour and a half later we rolled onto the lot.

I felt like I was making this a big deal.. But I was kind of scared he wouldn't care for me.

"Kharina, you okay?" She asked.

I looked up at her and looked really excited and I definitely wasn't going to ruin it for her.

"Yea, I'm good", I said with a fake smile.

She looked at me twice before saying anything,

"Okay.. Kharina if you don-",

"No. Sarah I promise I'm fine", I interupted.

I grabbed my stuff and opened the door.

We grabbed our passes and put them on.

"Wait Sarah which side?! There are people EVERYWHERE. Where do we go in from?" I asked.

She looked around, "Umm...I think there", she said as she pointed over to a tall man wearing all black who was standing in front of double doors, "I THINK that's where. But if it's not we can ask," She said.

We ran over to the doors and shoved ourselves through the big crowd of people to the large man.

"Tickets", he said as he reached his hand out.

"Here they are, plus we have vip and meet & greet passes", She said.

"Well congratulations", he said sarcastically. 'The lines that way".

"Crabby much?" She said as she turned around.

He mumbled something under his breath but I couldn't make it out.

We ran to the line across from us and looked around but there wasn't many other people in line.

"I wonder why this lines so empty, are we in the wrong place?" I asked the guard beside us.

"Not many people bought Vip and meet & greet passes for this concert", he said.

"Oh", I said.

"You're actually really lucky. Now you'll get more time with the boys!" He winked. "Go follow that security guard and he'll take you down to see the boys before their performance!" He directed us.

"Thank you!!" We both said as we rushed over to the security guard ahead.

We walked a long way but we finally got to a big hallway. The guard took us down and stopped at the last door on the left, "This is it girls! The boys are inside with a few fans", he said.

Sarah looked at me with a huge smile, "Kharina!!" She whispered.

I knocked on the door and held my breath, 'please go right', I thought to myself 'please..'