Chapter 3

I sat there thinking about everything... What if he remembers me but doesn't care about me... What if he doesn't remember me at all?

"Moms right... Niall shouldn't be my biggest priority... It's a concert. It's supposed to be fun", I thought to myself.

I went over to the cabinet and pulled out a bowl for cereal. As I was reaching into the cabinet the doorbell rang.

"You got it?" mom asked.

"Yea, it's probably Sarah anyways", I said.

I walked over to the door and fixed my makeup a bit in the mirror.

"Hey Sarah!"

"Hey girl!!" She said, "Feeling better?"

"Yea... I thought about it all and I'm still going to the concert with you. I won't let my 'friendship' with Niall ruin anything. This is supposed to be a fun day for US; NOT just him", I said.

"Good", She said with a smile, "So lets go?!"

"Yea, hang on though", I headed over to the kitchen but my mom wasn't there.

"MOOOOOOM", I called, "ME AND SARAH ARE GOING NOW!"

There was a long pause before she said anything.

"Be safe and have fun!' She shouted from upstairs, "Byee".

"Bye mom!" I said as I grabbed my purse, keys, phone, and shut the door behind me.

I hopped into the passengers seat and Sarah got into the drivers', "You excited?!" She asked as we reversed.

"Yea!! It's gonna be fun!!" I said with a smile.

But on the inside I was kind of nervous.