Proposing

Niall's POV:

Today is the day I'm asking Stella to marry me. We were flying back to America and thankfully were stopping by Hawaii, the place Stella and I met. I am going to propose to her at same beach we met and first spoke to each other and I want it to be a surprise and I'm pretty sure Stella does nit have a clue.

We both sat together for the flight as I saw her sleep she looked so peaceful.

After a very long flight we landed at 10 am in Hawaii. I can tell Stella is excited to go back to the place we first met. All of the boys took their bags and we walked out of the airport and took a cab to our hotel rooms. It was only 10:40 so everyone decided to rest for a bit. I think I would first take Stella to the place where we had our first date that was a picnic and then we would walk to the beach where we go to the same spot we first met then I'll be asking her to marry me.

*after picnic*

Stella's POV:

Niall and I were taking a walk down the beach we first met at with the moonlight reflecting over our faces. Niall stopped at what I remember was the exact same spot we met and before I knew it he was down on one knew with a diamond ring.

"Stella, the day I met you I knew I liked you, you're everything to me and I cannot imagine life without you. So will you Stella Smith marry me?"

I felt the butterflies in my stomach come alive, Niall was not only my first kiss but my first love and the man I gave my virginity to. I trusted him more than ever and ever though this was sudden I know I want to marry him.

"YES OH MY GOSH NIALL!" I practically yelled as he out the ring on my finger, I never felt happier and to top off the perfect evening I saw Louis a distance play 'something great' as Niall and I began to dance to it under the moonlight