Traitor

Niall's pov

Waking up beside Stella is the best feeling ever, I feel complete, I'll probably stay here for a few days. I'll get my clothes while she's in college. Stella is still peacefully sleeping, she looks like it has been a while since she slept well. I straighten my posture and reach out for my phone, the notifications on every social media is blowing up. What the hell happened? I open twitter first not ready for what was about to happen, loads of tweets about Stella and I.

OneDirectionforlife : Why does @Niall_Horan like this dumb chick, I checked her Instagram and she is ugly af

Niall's_peincess0209 : Omg Stella and Niall are so cute, I can just imagine! #Siall

Loads of hate tweets and loads of supportive tweets we're flooded in there. I close Twitter and find pictures of Stella and I, the one of us kissing on her birthday is blowing up. It looks like the one in Stella's frame. I decide to leave my phone. How do I tell this to Stella? She wanted to become public only after her college, she is going to be crushed. Who could've possibly done this? Is it Keira? It must've been her!

Stella's pov

I wake up with Niall beside me just thinking about something and it looks like he's feeling anger.
"Niall what happened?" Niall's anger turned to concern
"Do you really want to know?"
"Ofcourse Niall"
"Ok but don't freak out"
"Sure"
"I think Keira told us out, so now the world knows about you and me..." I feel the tension rise in me.
"So like... we're public?"
"Yeah" Niall pulls me into a hug.
"It's going to be alright" Niall mumbles
"I hope..."

After a whole bunch of planning how everything is going to work, I decide to make some pancakes for the both of us.

We eat our breakfast and Niall goes to his apartment to get some clothes because he's going to be staying, which is good. I'm currently getting dressed for college. I decide on a pink sweater and blue ripped jeans.

I leave for college

I leave for college. All the classes are very boring today, probably because I can't concentrate, all I can think about is how Keira backstabbed me. Like all the attention I got before wasn't enough, now that Niall and I are "official" it's been getting worse. People have been fake nice.

It's been almost half way through the day now, the classroom is slowly becoming very dull, and fading. Next thing I know, it's all black.

Niall's pov

I just got back from my apartment, currently watching Two and a Half Men, when my phone buzzes. It's an unknown number. I answer it.

"Hello? Is this someone related to Stella Smith?"
"Yes, I'm her boyfriend"
"Well this is the city hospital, she is here and this was the last contact that was dialed"
"I'll be there quickly"

I hung up the phone and hurry to my car.

I finally get there and the doctors explain the reason that she blacked out was because of the defeciancy of water.

Stella's pov

I wake up after what felt like ages. I look to find Niall, holding my hand. What had happened?

"Oh good Stella, you're awake!"
"Uh hi Niall, what happened? How did I end up here, I was at class"
"You blacked out in class because you missy have not been drinking enough water and your stress level was very high"
"Oh"

The same day I was discharged. Niall drove me to the dorm. Keira has not come to her dorm since yesterday. I'm kinda worried about her, even though she did what she did, she is still very amazing.

When we reach there, all of Keira's stuff is gone. And there's a note on the coffee table.

Hey Stella,
I know what I did was wrong but I was very very angry, I hope you forgive me but I'm switching dorms, your new roommate will be there in a few days. Again I'm very sorry.
- Keira

She really is sorry. That night was a pizza night with Niall, I didn't have much to do so we just spent time together. I felt safe and complete, just like how it felt the first time.

Authors Note : Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed, I've been trying to update a lot more now. I'm also losing readers. So please vote and comment what you think about this.