Thanksgiving

*fast-forward to Thanksgiving*

Stella's pov

"Bye Kim" I say as I walk out the dorm room. This year the Tomlinson's invited us to Thanksgiving dinner. So insted of flying to America I'll be flying to Doncaster my old home. This year all of the boys will be at Doncaster too. Jay invited all of them which means I see my boyfriend, bestfriend,all of my close friends from Doncaster and the rest of the boys.

How I pulled through the time in college is a real mystery to me. I spent all of my time with either Ash, Lucas, Brett , Josh, the girls or at parties I was forced to go by Kim. The rest of my time there I listened to One Direction aka Up All Night and Take Me Home. I drove to the airport, the place I once dreaded. 

I boarded my flight. The whole ride there all I could think about is Niall. How we have made long distance work without a hiccup.

I landed, I was told that I'd be picked up from the airport by Louis. I looked for him but found him no where. I saw a blond boy running towards me. Wait is that Niall? He built up well, his biceps looked a whole lot bigger.

"OMG NIALL" I say as I run to him
"Hi princess" he says as he kisses me
"Wasn't Louis going to pick me up?"
"Yeah, all the boys are in the car outside, they all wanted to see you. And your parents are at Louis' house"
"My parents weren't supposed to be here till later today"
"They came early" Niall said as he picked up my suitability
"Well Mr Horan, it's been a while eh? How about some time alone? We could go to my favourite place here"
"Sounds amazing, lets just drop off all of your stuff say hi and go"
"I know you can't resist all this" I say sassily
"Maybe I can't" Niall says winking. This boy could play with my heart.

We both walk to the car, I open the door to
"HI STELLAA! WE HAVE CANDY!"
"GET IN!"
"come on, you guys!" All at once from inside the car.
"Well hello to you too"
I got in the car and jammed with all of the boys. It was awesome.

We finally got to their house.
"Hi Jay!" I say as I hugged Louis' mom.
"Omg sweetie you've grown so much, the last time I saw you, you were 14. You've grown!"
"Yeaa!' I chuckled
"HI FIZZY, CHAR, PHOEBE, DAISY!!" I scream as they rush downstairs from their room all hugging me at once.

I spoke to everyone and told them I'd be going out with Niall,my parents were fine with it.

"Let's go" I said
"Ok, to the car right?" The irish boy asked me
"Yep, I'm driving"
"As you wish"

I drove to the treehouse Louis and I used to spend hours in.

"This my dear, is a peek of my childhood"
I say as I got out of the car and start climbing the rope to get to the top.
"Come up here" I say
"Coming" I hear Niall as he climbed.

I walk inside, the place was a bit dusty, but it looked the same.

"This place is great"
"It's where most of my childhood memories were made"
"Let's go in" I say
There was bean bag, loads of posters of random stuff, mine and Louis' clothes that were in a bag from the time we went swimming and Avery outdated TV.

"What's that?" Nia points to a book next to the bean bag
"Wait, is that what I think it is?" I say as I walk toward it and open it.
It was my science notebook from 5th grade.
"This was my 5th grade science notebook" I say giggling at the memories.

*Flashback*
"Louis! I cannot do this, it has to be submitted tomorrow." I say panicing at the thought of my scary science teacher whose notes were not completed.
"I'll help you" he said as he tried to make me stop crying.
"Ok let's" I say
Louis and I both wrote in a hastle to complete it.

*Three hours later*

"We did it!" I say as I high-fived Louis.
"Thanks Lou"
"But next time this happens I'm slapping this book over your head" Louis says as he slightly  slams the book over my head. We both giggled and eventually went home to eat dinner.

*End of flashback*

"I even forgot to take it to school that day" I say to Niall
"That's how it got here"

We both end up on the bean bag cuddling as we went through our childhood memories. Niall once sat on hia uncles wedding cake too.

After a while we drive back to Louis' home.

"Where were you two?" Louis asked
"We went somewhere?"
"Where?"
"The treehouse"
"DID YOU DO THE DIRTY THERE?!" he asked
"Omg no! Louissss!"
" We just went there for some alone time"
"Mmmk"

The rest of the afternoon was spent with us playing PlayStation. The only people who beat me were Fizzy and Zayn.

Then it was time to get dressed for the huge dinner.